Chapter 21

Dre POV

I sat up in my bed and looked around my hotel room. It was so quiet. I missed Zoey waking up and throwing up in the toilet and after come out singing "Im Pregnant, Im Pregnant" I chuckled to myself thinking about that. I love the way she smiles, Her eyes, Her hair, the way she sings Adorn while cooking dinner, the way she smells, the way she makes me laugh, I love everything about babygirl. But it kinda broke my heart when she didn't run after me when I left. We usually run after each other.

I get up from the bed and go take a long and hot shower. I get out the shower and put some basketball short and white t and my slides that I brung before I left the house. I would go see Zoey, but she's probably still mad at me. I decided to go to mall. I walk not the mall and go straight to the Jewelry store. I'm gonna buy me a new chain. I buy the stuff and leave the store. I exited the store with thirsty hoes following me and decided to go face Zoey. I listen to her favorite song Hold On We're going Home all the way there.

I park my car and get the box and place it in my pocket. I got her a gift to. I hope she likes it. I open the door to Roc's house and walk in. I see Zoey on the couch on her phone. I close the door and she looks towards me. She immediately runs towards me and gives me a tight ass hug, I chuckle and hug her back. I release her from the hug and looked down at her.

Dre: I love you Zoey Marie Henriquez

Zoey: I love you Dre Jordan Jones.

I press my lips against hers and pulled backed and kiss her stomach. I step back and get down on one knee. She begins to cry.

Dre: Zoey, I love you with all my heart. I want us and are Lil youngin in there to live happily ever after. I remember the first day I saw you. It was like looking at an angel. You and them Shorts, girl. Ma I hate seeing us argue but that what's make are relationship better then the others. I don't want any other girl under my arm, unless its my daughter. I love You. Zoey Marie Henriquez, Will you marry me?

Zoey: YESSSS!!!!

I slide the ring on to her finger and stand up and give her a long and passionate kiss. Yo boy gettin married.