Chapter 14

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

Zoey POV

I told my dad about Nicki and he told me. Not to stress and he'll handle it. I was I'm the mall with Ashely just walking around when she bumped into somebody.

Ashely POV

Me and Zoey were just walking around until I bumped into somebody. I fell flat on my ass. I looked up and was amazed at who I saw. I was face to face with FUCKING KIRKO BANGZ. He reached his hand out and I accepted.

Kirko: Im sorry Ma. I didn't see you.

Ashely: It's Aight.

Kirko: What yo Name is? (LOL)

Ashely: You talking to me?

He Chuckled.

Kirko: Yes Ma.

Ashely: Oh I'm Ashely.

Kirko: Beautiful.

Begins to blush.

Ashely: Th-Thanks.

Kirko: No need to be shy Ma. I'm just any normal guy.

Ashely: That's sexy ASF. I mumbled.

He came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

Kirko: Same for you.

I looked towards Zoey and she was still in shock since KIRKO BANGZ is her favorite arist. I chuckled and KIRKO noticed what I was starring at and laughed. He walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Kirko: I know you wanna picture so get out your phone.

She quickly got out her phone and took a bunch of selfies with him a d probably posted them to Instagram. He came back towards me leaving a still schooled Zoey.

Kirko: So I was wondering........ If I can get your number?

Ashely: Yea.

We switched phones and exchanged numbers. I put my name as The Baddie Ashely😍 and he saved his as Future😙💨❤💯. I smiled.

Ashely: Will we have to go see you around.

Kirko: Ill call you.

Ashely: Ill be waiting.

Zoey's POV

I can't believe I met KIRKO BANGZ. I made a collage on Instagram and put Caption: Bumped into The Lovely @KirkoBangz We gonna be kicking it soon. With >> @TheMixedBitch (Ashely)❤. Of course bitches hating on my shit.

@ThatBaddie_: @TheMixedBitch Ha. @KirkoBangz don't want yo broke ass. He looking for a classy ass bitch>>> @ThatBaddie_

@TheMixedBitch: Bitch. Classy? AHAHA. You got me rolling. Yo last picture you was wearing a Walmart dress with Payless sandals... But I'm broke.... Bitch I'm rocking GUCCI 24/7

@KirkoBangz: @TheMixedBitch ❤

@TheMixedBitch: @KirkoBangz❤

I looked over to Ashely and she was smiling hella hard. I pushed her and she looked up at me and gave me a smirk.

Zoey: You already feeling him and y'all just met.

Ashely: I know. She said while blushing.

Zoey: AWWWE MS. BANGZ IN THE BUILDING. I yelled.

Ashely: OMG. Shut up.

We left the mall and went to my house to chill. We was just sitting on the couch watching Tv and eating ice cream when someone came in. We didn't know who it was and our guns were up stairs.

???: Y'all search the house he gotta be here.

We saw 6 men in all black with mask come in and headed towards us. Me and Ashely ran before they could see us. I looked at Ashely and she looked scared as shit. They went up stairs and I decided that this was the time to call Dre.

Dre: Hello?

Zoey: Baby please help me. There's men in the house and they have guns. I whispered while crying a little.

Dre: Im on the way. You strapped?

Zoey: No I left them upstairs.

Dre: Ok where are they?

Zoey: Upstairs.

Dre: We coming

Zoey: Hurry there yelling.

Dre: Ok baby.

???: WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?

Moments later I hear the door bust down and in comes in the crew. They ran upstairs and I heard gun shots and yelling. I saw a man with come downstairs and he saw us he smirked and shot both of us before we could've run. I was shot in the arm and Ashely in the leg. He ran out the door. And Ashely screamed in pain. I heard footsteps coming towards us and I saw Dre picking me up and Shawn picking up Ashely. I guess she passed out from the pain. We couldn't go to the hospital cause they ask to many questions so he ran us up stairs and laid me and he next to each other on the bed. I looked over at her and saw the blood gushing from her leg. I looked at my arm and began to cry loud because the pain was coming back. Shawn ran in with a first aid kit. H digger his hand in my arm and pulled out the bullet. I wanted to kill him when he did that. That SHIT HURT! He then poured alcohol and wrapped it up. He did the same for Ashely. I got up from the bed and went and looked for Dre. He was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

Zoey: Dre.

He heard me and ran towards me and picked me up and kissed me. He put me down and looked at me.

Dre: Im so sorry Zoey I failed to protect you.

Zoey: Dre. I only got shot in the arm I'm alive and kicking.

Dre: Still. Did you get the faces of the people?

Zoey: No... They had mask. But one got away. The one who shot me. I remembered he smiled at me all of his teeth are gold.

Dre: At least we got a lead.

Zoey: Yeah. Does my dad know?

Dre: He's on his way back right now. He should be here in about an hour or two.

Zoey: That's all the time I need. I said pulling him to the guest room.

I locked the door and.... Will you already know what happen 😏