Chapter 17

Zoey's POV

I slipped on my all white body con dress and my red wedge boots, I topped it of with a thick gold chain. I straighten my hair and put on a chained headband on. Your girl was looking good. I looked to my side and say that my baby was looking sexy as fuck. He was wearing black Tru religion jeans, white button down shirt, with some bred 13's. I grabbed him and took a picture with him. I made a college and put it on Instagram. Caption: Bring all the hate, we love the entertainment 😘💏👫💑👑🎩❤

We walked down stairs hand in hand and everybody was getting all there stuff together. Me and Ashely were kinda matching. She had on an all black body con dress with blue wedge boots. Roc was wearing dark blu true religion jeans with some blue and green griffins with a blue shirt. Shawn was matching Roc just with black and white griffins.

We left the house and arrived at the club then less then 10 minutes. We walked in and got stares from everybody but they immediately stopped when they saw That it was me and Roc, they know what it is, CALI ALL DAY! RIP came on and me and Dre start dancing and enjoyed our night.

Stacey POV

Me and Jacob are chilling at the house since the other went out and won't be back until late. Right now were playing call of duty and I'm beating his ass!

Stacey: I WON, I WON!

Jacob: Fucking cheater.

Stacey: Whatever.

Jacob: What you want to do?

Stacey: Umm We can go swimming.

Jacob: Yeah go change!

I ran up stairs into our room and looked through my suitcase for my bathing suit. I finally found it. It was and all white bikini that was pretty thin a he bottom but it was ok. I through it on and went outside and saw Jacob with some swim trunks on and shirtless, DAMN, this nigga got a body. He didn't even notice me. I cleared my throat so he can know that I was here. He looked up and his mouth dropped wide open. I blushed and walked over to him.

Stacey: Close your mouth boy!

Jacob: When you looking like that I don't think I can.

Stacey: Hush. So are we gone get in?

Jacob: Umm yeah.

I soon as he said that I grabbed his hand and ran towards the pool and jumped in with him right behind. I popped my head out of the world and saw him smiling. We both started laughing and he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer, I tried to get out of his grip when I realized something.

Jacob: What's wrong?

Stacey: Jacob, we can be doing this I'm not your girlfriend.

Jacob: Will you are now.

I looked up at him with a smile and grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine. We ket that up for about 5 minutes. I pulled away and looked in his eyes.

Jacob: So tell me about yourself, will what I don't know.

Stacey: Will, My Name is Stacey, I want to be a Basketball player when I grow up but I let that dream slip away, I just want to be something that's gonna pay. My mom left me when I was 3 but I never really cared cause Ashely is my mom/sister.

Jacob: Im sorry but, you like Basketball?

Stacey: More like love.

Jacob: I want to go to the NBA too.

Stacey: Really?

Jacob: Yup, Basketball is all I have-

Jacob and Stacey: -It's life

They both looked in each others eyes and already knew that they had fallen involve with each other no matter what anybody said

SHOULD I MAKE A BOOK ABOUT STACEY AND JACOB? AND THERE LOVE FOR BASKETBALL