Chapter 5

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. PLEASE ENJOY.

Jacob's POV

Aye' Wassup' it's yo boy Jacob. I'm 16, light-skin with a couple tats, 6'0, and the hoes know me for beating it up. Aha. I was walking in class like usual when I noticed this fine ass girl sitting in my seat playing on her phone. Now, everybody knows this is my seat and this hoe just gone sit there. Naw. So I told her.

Jacob: Get out my seat hoe.

Me:1 there's a thousand seats in here 2 I'm not one of yo little hoes that you be leading on.

Jacob: I don't hit females.

Me: And you must think I'm scared. she said pulling up her shirt showing me her 9mm.

Jacob: same here little mama. I said showing her my 9mm also.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And with that bell rung and she left. No female or male has ever confronted me like that. But she was different. Usually hoes will be throwing them selves at me but not her. I would be lying if I said she aint got A ass. Because she do.

I was at lunch sitting with my homeboy Dre and his girl. Damn Ma was sexy but that's my boy. She left to go get something but instead she came back with the girl from earlier. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Why haven't I seen her before? Will after a couple minutes I found out her name is Stacey she's 15 and mixed. Damn Ma is just right. I know what I'm dreamin about tonight.

Zoey's POV

I've never been so sad in my life. I can't believe what I saw and I thought he was different. Your probably so lost. So ill fill you in. I was gonna surprise Dre today. So I got him the new Lebrons. I was walking to his and open the door with the key he gave me. I walk in the house and I saw him on the couch with this girl next to him. They hadn't noticed I was standing there but, then 5 seconds later I see that they kissed. I was crushed. I drop the box which was pretty loud and they looked up. I ran. I ran in my house and up to my room and cried until I fell asleep. I actually thought he was gonna be my forever. Guess not.

I woke up the next morning for school. Thank god it's Friday. TGIF. I went to my closet and picked the cutest outfit to show Dre what he was messing. I decided on wearing a white laced corset with Pink, Red, and Orange floral high wasted shorts with my brown/nude sandals. I curled my hair and put a headband across my head. Boho chic. I got my keys to my car and my Starbucks and left. I picked up Stacey. She was wearing a cute little white dress and a denim vest with her hair in a bun.

We arrived at school and every body was in a big circle in the football field. Someone ran to us and said that Jacob was fight we ran over there and pushed through the crowd. We made it to the front and saw Jacob on top of some boy pounding his face. It looked like he was gonna kill him.

Stacey: JACOB!!!! JACOB STOP!!

No respond

Stacey: YOUR GONNA KILL HIM. JACOB STOP!!!

He stopped. And walked away. Already drama and we just got here. I walked to class and sat in my seat which is right next to Dre's. -.-

He walked in class and saw me and a smile crept across his face and I just ignored him. He came and sat down next to me.

Dre: Zoey. Baby please listen.

Zoey: Im all ears. I said sarcastically

Dre: I know what you saw yesterday crushed you cause crushed me seeing you feel like that. I don't want to lose you anytime soon. The girl that you saw yesterday was one of my Bestfriends back when I was a youngin'. She came over go say hey and then she randomly out of no where kissed me. And by the way her lips didn't taste good like yours. So please baby take me back. I love you.

Zoey: I love you too.

I do love my Dre Baby. ❤

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER.