Chapter 22

6 Months Later

No Ones POV

Everyone is doing great. Roc is still in the drug game and so is Zoey. There still at the top as always. Her and Dre bought there own house in California. Dre quit the game in Atlanta and joined in with Zoey and Roc. Shawn is still the goofy one. He quit the game because someone offered him a contract to be a male model. Ashely is 2 months pregnant with Roc's baby. Yes there together. Stacey and Jacob are about to go back to Highschool for there senior year. There still together and happy as ever.

Zoey's POV

I was about to walk out the doors. I was ready to be Dre's wife. Since the first time we met I knew I was gonna be his wife. From the good, bad, and the ugly. We lead up to this moment. The doors open and I see in the distance Dre looking at me smiling bright as ever. I chuckle and begin to walk down the aisle. I look to my left and see our Son, yes son in my mothers lap. I bend down and give him a kiss on he head. I pull back and I see him smile just like his daddy. A tear falls from my eyes. I walk towards Dre and stand In front if him as the pastor begins to speak. Blah blah blah. I DO!

We kiss and I felt his tears land on my neck and mines landed on his chest. I'm 19 have a kid and an AMAZING husband. What more can I ask for?

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING.