Chapter 15

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

Zoey's POV

Today was the last day of school and my graduation is next week. I'm wearing a light pink skater skirt, with a a fitted half shirt, with some studded flats and my cross body bag. I was walking down the hallway with Dre when this freshmen stopped us. She had a Hello my name is... Stick on her shirt and it said Bailey. She was mixed and cute.

Bailey: Hi, I'm passing out fliers for the annual last day of school talent show. No sign ups you just hop on stage and do you. The prize is $10,000 and a trip to California. I hope to see you there.

And with that she left. I looked at the flier and read it. I looked up at Dre and smiled.

Dre: No. I'm not doing it.

Zoey: Baby. You need to understand you have true talent. Why don't you show it?

Dre: No.

Zoey: Pleaseeeeeee?

Dre: You have to do it to.

Zoey: What why?

Dre: That's the only way I'm gonna go on stage. Take it or leave it.

Zoey: UGHH fine. What am I gonna do?

Dre: Sing with me.

Zoey: Babe....

Dre: Zoey you have a beautiful voice don't deny it.

Zoey: Ok.

Dre: Ok what are we gonna sing?

Zoey: Ummm how about Lotus Flower Bomb.

Dre: Great.

We were interrupted by Jacob coming up to us.

Jacob: Hey. Can I ask y'all something?

Dre: Wassup.

Jacob: So you know how im feeling Stacy so I -

Zoey: OMFG! You should perform at the talent show and sing for her.

Jacob: Shit! I don't think of that. Thanks Zoey.

Zoey: Anytime.

And with that we finished the school day and went to my house to get ready since it starts at 4 and it's already 3:30. I showered. While I was showering I was second guessing the talent show cause I really want Jacob to win for Stacey. I got out the shower and put on a red obey tank, with some high water camo shorts, with my bred 13's, I straighten my hair so it can reach all the way to my butt. I picked up my phone and called Dre.

Dre: Baby!

Zoey: Hey baby I don't think we should perform I really want Jacob to win for Stacey.

Dre: I was thinking the same thing. Ok baby.

Zoey: Love you.

Dre: Love you too.

And with that I hung up and drove to Ashely and Stacey's apartment to pick them up. I pulled up to there building and they got in the car. They were looking mighty cute. Ashely had on some black leggings, with a pink high-low shirt, with some pink and black foams, And a pink beanie that said "SAVAGE". Her hair was straighten. Stacey had on some high wasted bleach means, with a leopard print fitted crop top, and cheetah print foams. Her air was in a pony tail.

Zoey: Y'all looking bad ASF.

Ashely: You know it

We rode to the school blasting What Yo Name Iz? By KIRKO BANGZ. When I started playing Ashely had a Kool aid smile on her face and I just busted out laughing. She sprung ASF.

Zoey: Did you invite Kirko?

Ashely: No. Should I?

Zoey: YES!

Ashely: Ok damn.

She texted Kirko telling him to come to the school. We arrived at the school and parked and got out. I saw Dre pulling in and I smiled. He got out and ran towards me and picked me up and gave me a kiss. He put me down and looked over me.

Dre: You stealing my swag huh?

Zoey: You did learn from the best. I laughed out.

He was wearing the same thing as me but he didn't have high wasted camo shorts he had on camo skinnys.

We walked hand in hand into the auditorium and took a seat in the front row. The all of a sudden I heard girls screaming KIRKO!!!

KIRKO made his way towards us and gave me a hug and Dre a dap when he saw Ashely his face brightened. He picked her up swung her around and put her down a d gave her a peck on the lips.
She was shocked as much as I was. There so cute together. Then our principal came on stage.

Principal: Attention! Welcome to the annual East Atlanta High Annual Talent show! To day we will have different performances from different students. First up the Yellow Bones!

These bitches came on stage in booty shorts and crop tops twerking to Show Me Love - By Dj Jayhood Remix. I looked over at Dre and he was playing a game in his phone. Pshh. He better be. The only girl he's gone be watching shake there ass is me. After they got done they principal came back on stage.

Principal: Well. Now for the next act. This young man has dedicated this song to a young lady in the first row by the name of Stacey Rivera. Please give it up for Jacob Jones.

Stacey POV

When I heard my name I was shocked then I heard that Jacob was about to perform to me brought tears to my eyes. I have really deep feelings for Jacob but I'm scared to admit it. He came on stage and I heard Keep I Trill by Kirko BANGZ come on and we all laughed cause Kirko Was right here. He began to sing and I cried more tears.

I just wanna (I just wanna)

Lay it..lay it down (lay it down)

I'm doing thangs I never did before (did before)

Slippin on my pimpin (pimpin, pimpin)

You hearin thangs you never heard before (heard before)
But I say girl you tripping

You know I'm out here with all of my niggas baby

We ain't doing no trippin baby (trippin baby)

So why you tryna play me?

Cause if you read between the lines,

Your past is bad as mine

So baby let's keep it trill (trill)

Now girl I know you got me (got me)

You know I got you too (got you too)

Them other women they be bopping you (bopping you)

But girl I'm feeling you, baby

I know you doubt me

Hatin' ass niggas talkin' bout me

Everywhere you go, there's another hoe

you like how she know she abide me

she say, I know you doubt me

But just to keep it trill

I heard about you too

So babygirl let's keep it real

Oh, these 2 women looking real fine

And I can have them to myself (to myself, to myself)

But now this girl blowin up my line

But shit she talkin to herself

She say, you can run the streets with your thugs

I'll be waiting for you, (you)

Until you get through (get through)

But don't say it if you ain't bout it babe

Now girl I know you got me (got me)

You know I got you too (got you too)

Them other women they be bopping you (bopping you)

But girl I'm feeling you, baby

I know you doubt me

Hatin' ass niggas talkin' bout me

Everywhere you go, there's another hoe

you like how she know she abide me

she say, I know you doubt me

But just to keep it trill

I heard about you too

So babygirl let's keep it real

I just wanna lay it down baby,

lay it..lay it down baby

Lay it down baby, lay it..lay it down

I just wanna lay it down baby, lay it..lay it

down baby...they don't know (know, know)

Don't listen to, what the people say

They don't know about, bout you and me

Get it out your mind, cause it's jealousy

They don't know

HE CAME DOWN THE STEPS AND GRABBED MY HAND AND BRUNG ME ON STAGE.

Now girl I know you got me (got me)

You know I got you too (got you too)

Them other women they be bopping (bopping you)

But girl I'm feeling you, baby

I know you doubt me

Hatin' ass niggas talkin' bout me

Everywhere you go, there's another hoe

you like how she know she abide me

she say, I know you doubt me

But just to keep it trill

I heard about you too

So babygirl let's keep it real

Everyone began to clap for him and of course they hating hoes but I didn't care. The only tho g I had on my mind was Jacob. He wiped my tears and hugged me. I pulled away and grabbed his face and brought his lips to my lips he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I excepted. I jumped on him not breaking the kiss and wrapped my legs around him. I jumped up off of him and pulled away and smiled. He kissed my forehead and lifted me up Bridal Style and carried me off the stage towards my seat.

Zoey: THAT WAS PERFECT! She had tears rolling down her face.

Jacob: Thanks Zoey. Oh and thank you Kirko for writing that perfect song.

Kirko: Your welcome man.

We watched all the rest off the performances and it was time to announce the winner.

Principal: This was pretty close battle but its obvious that JACOB JONES IS THE WINNER.

I jumped out of my seat and hugged Jacob. He grabbed my hand and we ran up stage together and claimed the prize. I was so proud of him I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Principal: One more surprise. You get 5 extra tickets. For your friends.

California here we come!