Chapter 16

Jacob POV

We just arrived in Cali and I must admit I already love it. Right now were walking out the airport to meet up with Zoey's bro Roc. I don't even know the dude but I hope he cool. I looked to my side and see a tired Stacey trying to keep her head up. I stop her and face her towards me.

Stacey: Huh?

Jacob: Babe, your tired let me carry you.

Stacey: Thanks.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her the rest of the way. As soon as her head hit my chest she fell asleep. All of a sudden I see Zoey running towards this all white Benz and this tall light skinned dude comes out and picked her up and hugs her. I'm guessing that's her brother. We all walk towards them.

Zoey: Guys, this is my brother Roc. Roc this is Jacob, Stacey, Ashely, Shawn, and you know Dre.

Roc: What's good?

Us: Nothing.

Roc: Nigga so you ain't gone give yo brother a hug I haven't seen yo little ass in 16 years.

Shawn: I missed yo big headed ass too.

They hugged. We all got in the car and exited the airport.

Ashely POV

I know y'all asking where's Kirko, will we called a quits. We both have totally different life's and we rather be friends. But, when I saw Zoey's brother we both made eye contact and stared at each other. He was 6'5 dark caramel kinda color, Tats for days, and Braces which looked good on him.

We all got in the car and drove off. We pulled up to this big ass mansion and when I say big I mean BIG. We all got out and went to get our bags. I was struggling with my bag since it was pretty heavy. I saw strong arms go around mine picking up the bag. I looked up and saw Roc picking up my bags.

Ashely: Th-Thanks.

Roc: No need to be shy, you gone be seeing me a lot.

Ashely: Ok.

We walked into the house and we saw Everybody just staring at the house in awe. It was beautiful.

Roc: Um. I'm guessing that y'all two are together so y'all can sleep in the same room.

He said pointing at Stacey and Jacob. I wasn't worried cause Stacey is not that stupid to try something.

Roc: And y'all two can sleep in a room together. He said while pointing at Zoey and Dre. And y'all can have y'all own rooms he said pointing to me and Scooby.

I followed him to my room and it was the size of my apartment. It was Creme and Black. Simple but nice. After I unpacked my bags I went down stairs to see everybody on the couch.

Shawn: So what's the plan?

Dre: We can hit up the club.

Zoey: Yeah. Y'all in?

Ashely: Umm Stacey and Jacob can stay since there still youngins.

Zoey: Aight get dressed.

Zoey's POV

Me and Dre went to our room to get dressed. I closed the door and locked it and walked into our into are walk in closet. We both had our on sides. I picked out the perfect out fit. I picked out and all white body con dress with red wedged boots. I placed them on the bed and walked to the bathroom and started to the shower. Me and Dre aren't acting all lovey dovey because we got in a argument before we landed here. So we were giving each other the silent treatment. He can keep his little attitude cause I'm gonna have a good time tonight. I walk in the shower and started scrubbing. I started rapping Dreams and Nightmares by Meek Mill. I was now starting on my hair when I heard the shower door open I see a naked Dre standing there with a sad expression on his. I tried covering up my body.

Zoey: DRE WTF? GET OUT!!

Dre: You acting like I've never seen you naked.

Zoey: Still I'm trying to shower.

Dre: Me too. And I'm sorry for what I said earlier I never meant it please forgive me love.

Zoey: You lucky I forgot what you said. And I'm sorry.

Dre: Now give me a kiss.

I walked towards him and kissed him for a good 5 minutes while the water ran on our body. I decided to be a little freaky and grabbed his manhood. His eyes popped open.

Dre: What are you doing Ma?

Zoey: It's mine right?

Dre: Mhm

Zoey: Then be quiet.

I started rubbing his member up and down at a good pace. He throws his head back and closes his eyes while I finish. He came all over my hand and I washed it off.

Dre: Damn Ma. Your turn.

He picked me and carries me out of the shower while we're still wet and places me on the corner. He licks my body up and down until he reaches my place. He starts to eat my kitty out like no tomorrow and I hold in my moans by biting into a towel. I felt. Y climax coming and squirted all over his face he licks up all my inner juices and comes up and picked me on the lips. We both got back in the shower and washed up.

We got into the room and will let's say ROUND 2

TO BE CONTINUED....

SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN SLACKING I JUST BE SO DAMN LAZY BUT ILL BE WRITING MORE SO STAY TUNED❤