33. Helping A Brother Out

Abby's POV:

The next day, was school. I was really getting sick of this whole education thing, but since this town was so boring now, I had to do something to preoccupy myself.

Damon was trying to convince me to wag off as I got ready in the morning, in front of the bathroom mirror.

"Come onnnn Abbs, you're 200 years old. You outdid school a loooong time agoooo." he slurred out his words, his hangover obviously setting in.

I smirked at the Salvatore as I tied my hair into a messy topknot. "Sorry to dissapoint, but I have quite a lot of fun at school annoying the teachers with my intelligence, so-"

I left the room, strolling into the lounge to grab my keys and bag. "-I'll see you later Salvatore."

As I walked away and out of the house I gave Damon a sharp wink, which made him sigh in defeat.

As I hopped into my car and started the ignition, I heard a frantic shout of my name from inside the house. Giving an amused smirk, I waited a few seconds, only to see a half-asleep Stefan rush out and jump into my roofless car. I smirked at him, before setting off down the road.

He smiled at me. "So where's Greyson?"

I shrugged. "The ghosts miraculously disappeared last night, Bonnie must have done some witchy voodoo."

He nodded. "So Allaric must be gone too. I noticed Damon was a little quieter."

I scoffed at this. "He looked hungover and dead to the world. I don't see him being conscious for the rest of this school day at least."

We pulled up and into the carpark of the school grounds after a few minutes, and we both jumped out and grabbed our bags, heading for the main building. If only Allaric was here for one more day to make an appearance on the at this school. Now that would make a real fun day.

####

Elijah's POV:

I watched her walk into school, laughing and joking with Stefan, and I smiled to myself at seeing her happy. I then sped away back down the street. Now. I had my own matters to attend to. Starting with K. And ending with S.

When I arrived outside the house, Klaus was waiting for me, leaning against the doorframe, and watching with amusement at my stormy look.

"Lighten up broth'ah." He chuckled out, turning sideways to let me in.

But just as he had turned, I bunched up my fists and launched myself at him, both of us landing out the window on the other side of the house ,covered in glass. I had managed to fire him across the room and out the window, and I was slightly surprised at my efforts. In a flash Niklaus was up, leaning against the large beam with a smirk.

"Not bad Elijah. Now do you want to talk? Or fight me for something I cannot change."

His words had a point to them, but I was still mad. My eyes narrowed dangerously and I could see his eyebrows slowly raise as I got up and stomped over to him.

"When were you expecting to tell me? Tell me that in fact it wasn't me that 200 years ago had saved the beautiful girl's life, but you. I wasn't her saviour. Wasn't her blood bond. It is you. It is always you."

With the final word I launched myself at him again, by just giving him a hard punch across the face. His head whipped to the side, but he recovered fairly quickly.

"Maybe it slipped my mind. Maybe it was so long ago and we had so many other more important things to worry about." He exclaimed to me.

I just shook my head and walked back inside the house. "This will not end well."

I heard my brother sigh behind me, and my eyebrows furrowed deeper into a frown. I couldn't think of anything worse, than Klaus-... well actually yeah I could. It would be worse if it was Kol she was sired too, but that's beside the point.

I snatched up my keys to head out again, only to find that my brother had parked his car behind me, blocking the driveway. Probably on purpose. I couldn't smash it, because he would rage. But I could still drive it.

In a flash I was sitting in his plush leather seating, peering around me at the flash motor vechile. It was obviously new out, so new I didn't even know what type it was. I had grabbed his keys as well as mine on the way out, and I plugged them in and started the ignition.

A beautiful purring sound came to life, and from inside the house I heard Klaus slam down his glass in disbelief.
I sniggered, and before I could wait for him to come outside and fight me back, I was off, jetting down the road.

I got to The Grill fairly quickly, parking the car straight out front so if anyone tried to steal it I could stop them. I'd already borrowed the car, I couldn't get it taken away as well.

As I strode in I took a quick glance around and could see Damon sitting at the bar by himself, chugging down whisky. I smirked and strolled over to sit down next to him. As I ordered a drink he turned and gave me a strange look.

"I heard the news. Tough luck." He wasn't drunk enough to lose his sanity thank goodness, and I could actually bare to be around him.

"I can't even look at Niklaus. And Abby is at school with all her friends, I can't escort her everywhere to keep her away from him."

The Salvatore leaned back in his seat in thought. "Or maybe you can."

I turned to Damon with a grin plastered over my face. "If we are thinking the same thing..-"

He nodded slowly, his eyes sparkling. "Oh we are."

####

Abby's POV:

The last bell of the day rang, and I pulled the ribbon out of my hair, letting it fall loose down my back in the natural waves which always annoyed me so much.

It had somehow warmed up during the day, and now it was boiling outside, and I could feel tiny drops of sweat on my forehead. As I walked out of school, Caroline by my side, I looked around for my car, before realising I parked it over the other side of the building.

Sighing, I turned and gave Caroline a smile. "My car's over the other side. Bye Carr."

She waved at me cheerfully, before skipping away to her own car. I envied her. Klaus had always loved her, but she got a choice. Now that I knew I was sired to him I had become resentful, although that 'connection' we had didn't change.

As I turned past the corner of the building and towards the parking lot, I stopped to a halt. A scowl appeared on my face, and I sighed. My car was sitting perfectly in the shade of the trees. With Damon Salvatore in it.

As soon as he saw me he grinned and gave a beckoning raise of his eyebrows, before starting the ignition. I huffed and strolled over to him, hand on hip.

"And just what do you think you're doing here?" I questioned the Salvatore, who smelt slightly of alcohol, although I wasn't the least bit surprised.

He raised an eyebrow. "Supervision for the young and stupid."

I scowled and opened my mouth to blurt out just what I thought, when he held up a single finger. "Just kidding. I wanted to say hi. Come back to see me and Stefan, you spend too much time with those stupid originals."

I could feel my eyebrows raise and I shook my head, turning to walk away. "Not in the mood."

But in a swift action, the Salvatore had grabbed me and belted me into the car, and before I knew it, we were zipping along the main road, back to the Salvatore boarding house.

When I realised what had happened I just groaned and leaned back in my seat. He grinned at me with a wink. The wind whipped my hair across my face, and I struggled furiously to keep it out of my eyes. After a while I couldn't resist the trademark Damon smile, and I gave a small one back.

After that he loosened up with a laugh and accelerated, spinning around the corners to get home.

####

We arrived fairly quickly, no surprises there, due to his reckless driving. But as Damon strolled into the house, tossing his keys onto the table, he came to a sudden halt.

I almost smashed straight into him, but managed to dodge around him and I stopped to a halt myself.

Klaus, Elijah, and Stefan were all sitting on different couches, and two of the men were glaring at Klaus, who sat sipping down Damon's scotch happily.

When they saw me he grinned, and Elijah just looked at me with a strange twinkle in his eyes. Stefan raised an eyebrow.

"Can I talk to you for a minute Damon?"

The two brothers paced out of the room, leaving me with the two Mikaelson siblings in an all too familiar situation.

Klaus held up his drink to my arrival. "Hello again Abby. How was your day?"

Elijah smiled at me grimly, and I sat down on the couch inbetween them. "It was alright I guess. Too hot for school."

Elijah smiled. "Not long until you graduate now huh?"

Klaus grinned at these words. That scheming grin that scared me. "How much of the world have you seen Abby?"

I felt the couch sink as Elijah coiled up in his seat, and he closed his eyes as if trying to contain his rage and count to ten. I wasn't sure whether to glare at Klaus, or answer his question. This sire bond was really messing me up.

---------------------------------------------

Another strange thought: You know how throughout the seasons there's been like knives and stakes shot through into the walls of the Salvatore and Gilbert houses but do we ever see any plasterers or painters or wallpaperers fixing up the perfect rooms uh noooo

Sorry this chapters really gay but I'm leading up to the finalllll

VOTE for another chapter ( at least 5 hehehe I need to know people want it )
COMMENT your opinions xxx
FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW