4. Monday mornin'

The next day was a school day. I was excited but hated waking up early again. I had to drag myself out of bed with thoughts of seeing all my old friends. I haven't see Mr Saltzman for awhile either. It's not like I hadn't gone to school for years and years before. But every now and then I learn something new. Which is good I guess. I can't lie, I really only go to school for the socialising. So I had to make myself look really good for today.

I chucked on my favourite clothes , which consisted of a grey jersey zip up, and light blue jeans. I threw on a beanie aswell because it was getting kind of cold. Also, if I couldn't control my bloodlust, I'd just pull my beanie and my hair down over my eyes.

And I was ready to go. I wonder if the Mikaelsons go to school. But I got the feeling they outgrew school about 1000 years ago. In the back of my mind I knew I was wondering about one certain Mikaelson. Uh.

I felt pretty cool as I pulled up too the school parking lot in my expensive car as all the rest of the students had their cheap rides. Always the charmer, Damon pulls up next to me in his blue convertible.

"Why hello Abby." He winked.

"Hey Damon." I grinned.

"Wanna a tour of the school grounds?"

"Thanks, but I think I've been here a fair few times." I laughed. "I did live here for 10 years?"

"Oh yes, that's right. Come along young one, I will bring you to your friends."

I laughed and followed him through the carpark to the main building.

####

By fourth period I had already found out all the gossip in these school hallways. I was already sick of learning, I was being taught for the 50th time about American History and I could almost recite the lines word for word. Huh. I bet this is how Stefan felt everyday. Damon didn't seem to work hard at school, he bunked off most classes and I had a feeling he wasn't enrolled and he just hung around he hallways.

As the bell rang I sauntered out of class into the sunlight out front of the school, desperate for some fresh air. Stefan followed me.

"How's your first day going?"

"Oh great. It's not like I didn't already know every single fact about the Second World War."

He smirked. "I know how you feel. I've been a vampire longer than you and I only stay at this school everyday to be with Elena."

I sigh and look out into the street. "You and Elena have something special. I can see you really love her."

He smiled. "I really do."

"Can I ask you a question?" I looked him in the eyes.

"Sure"

"Who are these originals and why are they back in town?"

Stefan tilted his head to the side.

"Are you specifically asking about Klaus? Or .... Elijah?"

I coughed. "Um? Uh-h why would I be asking about Elijah?"

He looked down at his feet and then started walking back towards school.

"You wanna tell me where you've seen him before?" He grinned.

I shook my head at him. "I haven't. I don't know what he's talking about. Please don't go all Damon me"

He smirked "Alrighty-*bell rings*-it's the last period of class, you better get back in there"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh yippee" When I walked back into school I could've sworn I saw a man standing outside the carpark , but when I blinked, he was gone. I must've been imagining things.

Elijah's POV :

I watched her all day today. I don't know what my fascination with her was, but I could tell she was curious about me too. The Salvatores trusted me, I was the most respected out of my family. That always pays off when I need some help. But I couldn't trust them with helping me talk to Abby.

For a man living over 1000 years how could this one girl have me so lost for words. But when I visited her in her dreams, everything went perfectly. Maybe she is more striking and intimidating in real life.

As she and Stefan talked and the bell rang for school, she turned around, and glimpsed me by the parking lot. I rushed away, and she walked back into the building. I was going to talk to her one way or another. Even if I had to ask my brother for help.

---------------------------------------------

Hey! I feel like working on two books at once is giving me worse story quality so I don't know which book to carry on with first. Or whether I should just keep going with both?

Comment ? Please? I need advice xxxx

Oh and vote xxx

Thanks xxxxxxxx