29. Strange Greetings

Abby's POV:

"Greyson? Greyson! You're meant to be dead!"

My brother shrugged awkwardly, with Elijah still pinning him to the wall. "Maybe I am. I have been on the other side for a few years Abby."

My phone started furiously buzzing in my pocket but I ignored it, running over to Greyson and pulling him into a hug.

"I've missed you so much." I breathed a sob up into his jersey, all cosy and warm, just like the ones he used to wear. Elijah promptly let the boy go, and whipped my phone out of my pocket, answering it for me.

"I don't know why you can see me Abby. I have been watching over you and the others, watching as you make mistake after mistake. It's a bit like a comedyfest to be honest."

Elijah was furiously murmuring into my phone in the other corner of the room. I sighed at my little brother.

"Well I'm just glad that you're here." I smiled at him, and leant in to hug him again.

He put his arms around me and hugged me tight. To think that the reason I left this town was because of him. I never want to lose him again.

After a minute he pulled back and gave me a grin. "So. Where am I staying?"

I raised an eyebrow. I actually didn't know. My time ranged between the Salvatores and the Mikaelsons. I didn't have my own house.

"The Salvatores will love to see you again. You'll have to stay there with me." I smiled at him, and he nodded with a laugh.

Elijah turned to look at me from the other side of the room. "Abby... we have a problem .."

"What?" I snapped. Wow, that came out harshly. He raised an eyebrow.

"Damon and Stefan have Allaric in their house, and Rebekah just called to say Klaus got attacked by hybrids. Whatever this is, I think people are coming back from the dead."

I frowned, deep in thought, and turned back to my baby brother. "So you might not be here for long.."

He grinned. "Let's make the most of it."

I nodded with a smile. "But first, I have to help my friends."

####

Stefan's POV:

Allaric was in my house. Back from the dead. Drinking our alcohol.

Damon ran over to him and pulled him into a huge hug, before joining Rick with the scotch. He looked over at the drunk man.

"If you're alive, it looks like something had gone terribly wrong." He smirked.

I rubbed my temples, deep in thought. Who else would be alive, if Allaric was. The hybrids that Klaus killed of course, and maybe a few other werewolves and vampires the originals had killed. I had to call the Mikaelsons and see.

Flicking out my phone, I dialled in their number and pushed talk. Almost instantly, Rebekah picked up the phone.

"Hello? Is this Stefan? We need your help."

This came out very fast, with no spaces between words, and I frowned at her panicked mood.

"What's wrong Rebekah."

She sighed. "The hybrids Klaus killed came back to life. They can't kill him of course, but they're having a lot of fun trying to. They forgot that I'm here."

I frowned again. "Where are your brothers?"

This sparked something in her, and she gasped. "Elijah! I'll call him right now, although his phone is here, so I'll have to call Abby. Thanks for the help- bye!"