Chapter Six.

Oh, my gosh. Does she know I'm pregnant? She can't! Not now! Why must my life hit rock bottom now? First getting drunk, then pregnant with my number one enemy, my grandma dying, and now my sister finding out I'm pregnant! You've got to be kidding me!

"And I think mom's pregnant again."

Wait? Did she say mom? Mom can't be pregnant when she's going to be a grandma.

"I think mom's too old to have another child, she's thirty-nine," I told her.

"But then whos is it?"

"It's... um... sort of... mine..."

"WHAT?! YOU'RE PREGNANT?" She asked me.

"Shh, I don't want anyone else to know, plus it was a mistake."

"You're single though?"

"I know, I was at a party and got drunk and had unsafe sex and now I'm pregnant, no big deal."

"Yes big deal! You're pregnant before I am! How far along are you?" Melissa questioned.

"Nearly a week."

"But your birthday is tomorrow."

"So?"

"You'll be eighteen so you could get kicked out," she told me.

"Mom and Dad wouldn't do that to me, they love me!"

"When are you planning on telling them?"

"When I get a belly, so I won't have to worry about it now."

"Yeah but you should in a few months," she told me.

"I know."

"Have you gone to a doctor yet?"

"Nope."

"I could take you now if you want to."

"Uh, sure I guess," I said.

Melissa kept asking me questions about my pregnancy on the way there. We were there and we sat in the waiting room.

After waiting for like ten minutes when we finally got to go in.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Martins," the doctor said as she shock both our hands.

"I'm Melissa and this is my sister, Emilee, she's pregnant."

"Oh, well how far are you?" She asked me.

"Almost a week."

"Well we can't do anything because the baby is still really small so we can't see how many or the sex yet so I'll have an appointment for you in a month and we'll see then, good?"

"Yes, thank you." I said while smiling. And we left.

I thought I'd tell Haley now, I haven't talked to her in forever. So I texted her.

Emilee: Hey guess wat

Haley: wat

E: I'm preggo.

H: O: with who?!?!?!

E: Josh, @ the party, I got drunk and we did it without condom and now preg.

H: Wow but gtg ttyl.

I knew I could trust her, that's why she's my best friend and has been since we were both six. Twelve years sure pass by fast.

I got another text, this time from Lily.

L: your preg?!!!!

E: who said???????

L: Haley.

That second I lost all trust for her, I thought I could trust her. Tears came to my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Melissa asked me.

"Um people know I'm pregnant."

"How?"

"I told Haley and she told other people," I said as more tears popped out of my eyes.

"It'll be alright."

We were home and I ran into my room and onto my bed and took my pillow and flopped my face in it.

"You okay?"

I turned around and saw Josh standing there.

"No, people know I'm pregnant."

"How?"

"Haley."

He came closer to me, "It's going to be okay," he told me.

I was now in his arms, crying in his chest again.

"I'll always be here for you and our creation."

After one hour of crying, I stopped.

"I've got to go now, I'll be back later to check on you."

"Okay, thanks," I told him and then hugged him.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called Haley.

"Haley speaking."

"How could you? I thought we were best friends. Guess not."

"Of course we're best friends."

"Then why'd you ruin my life?"

"I didn't, what are you talking about?" Hals asked, sounding confused.

"Don't act like you don't know."

"Don't know what?"

"YOU TOLD EVERYONE I'M PREGNANT!"

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?"

"Yes, I texted it to you."

"Oh, I couldn't find my phone, turns out Kelly had it."

"So I told Kelly I was pregnant?" I questioned.

"I guess so."

"And she told everyone. I'm so sorry I blamed you!"

"It's fine, don't worry, Kelly is going to be grounded for a while."

Kelly was Haley's younger sister, she always followed me until I told her to screw off. She's been trying to get revenge ever since and she just got it.

"Gotta go, bye."

"Bye."
____

Two hours later, Josh showed up again. It was dark now.

"Can I show you what I wanted to show you that day I moved in?" Josh asked me.

"Uh, sure I guess."

He took my hand and led me downstairs, and we went to his car. It was nine o'clock now so it was dark. We drove for about forty-five minutes until we finally reached our destination. The place had huge mountains and many trees. Hmm, not so special.

Josh got out and so did I.

"What's so special about this place?" I asked.

"Not so much the place that's special, it's the person I'm here with," he winked at me. I just laughed.

"Okay so we are going on a hike. But don't worry, I'll help you out."

"Okay."

He took my hand and we started hiking. Thank goodness I was wearing good running shoes. He let go of my hand and ran.

"Where are you going?" I yelled.

"Just come on!"

I ran for a few seconds and face-planted. Lovely. I got up and ran around the corner and found him there waiting for me.

Oh my god. I completely forgot! The baby! Was this his plan?

"Josh."

"Emilee."

"No, be serious, why'd you make me run?"

"I don't know."

"You know I'm pregnant! I fell to the ground. Are you trying to get me to have a miscarriage?"

"Of course not!" I knew he was lying.

"I can't believe you tried killing this baby! I thought I could trust you! You are going to be the worst father ever!" I yelled and ran down the mountains. Tears were coming in my eyes.

I ran so fast, I tripped again but this time, I stayed on the ground and cried. I felt so stupid!

Twenty minutes passed by and Josh was by my side.

"I'm so sorry," he was going to comfort me but I wouldn't let him.

"Touch me, I bite your ears off," I warned. Then I left and after sixteen minutes later, I reached the road. I took my phone out and called Melissa.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Melissa, he's a player now and always will be."