Chapter Thirty-One.

Ah, the chapter I've been waiting for for a while ;)

Enjoy ! ♥
__________________________________________________________

Emilee's POV

"No, Haley! You can't leave me!" I hugged her tightly, possibly too tighly.

"I'm sorry, but if I don't go, I'll miss my flight," Haley frowned.

"I still don't appreciate this idea."

"Me either, but I've been dying for this moment to happen since I was little."

"To leave me?! And when you were little, you wished that you'd be potty trained, not going off to university!" I frowned.

"I meant when I was six!"

"You still weren't potty trained then!"

Haley blushed.

"I don't think I want to interfere with this conversation," Josh said as him and Chris slowly backed away.

I laughed and Haley blushed more.

"You look beautiful when you blush," Chris complimented as he hugged Haley.

"Thanks?"

"You ready?" Chris asked.

"Yep."

I frowned and Haley turned to me. "Don't be upset. I'll see you in two months, then in three months. You'll get to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with me. See, you can't get rid of me," she smiled weakly.

"I'm about to," I bursted into sobs.

"Girls," Josh said under his breath.

"We're still going to talk everyday, promise," Haley promised.

"We better," I told her as I wiped away my tears.

"Here," Haley put something in my hands. I looked down and saw a bracelete that said 'H+E=FRIENDS'.

I saw Haley had one that said 'H+E=BEST'.

I looked up at her and smiled.

"All passengers boarding flight 124, please aboard now, the flight will leave within minutes, thank you," a female voice surrounded the room of the airport.

I turned to Haley with tears in my eyes. "I'm going to miss you so much!"

"I'm going to miss you too," Haley said. "Not goodbye, just a see you later."

Haley wiped away a tear. The guys said their goodbyes and I said goodbye to Chris. Haley's mom and sister told her goodbye as well.

"See you later," I was trying to smile. We watched as our best friends were leaving us. Haley turned around and waved.

Josh and I turned away. He locked our hands into each other and I rested my head against his arm.  

There was only one thing on my mind right now;

Goodbye best friend for twelve years.

______

Ah, three months.

I can't believe I only have three more moths to go.

Right now I was sitting on my rocking chair, in my baby's nursery. Rocking back and forth, while rubbing my huge stomach.

In three months, I would be doing the same thing, but my baby would be in my arms, with me.

I smiled at the thought.

My baby.

Five years ago, I never thought I'd say that.

Well, I was only thirteen then.