Chapter Twenty-Four.

Emilee's POV

"Do I look fat in this dress?" I asked Haley.

"No, you look amazing! it's hard to tell you're pregnant!"

"Thanks?"

Haley smiled.

"Well you look so cute in your dress, red really is your colour!" I told Haley.

"Thanks, and pink is defianitely yours!"

"Thanks. Do you know when Josh and Chris will be here?" I asked.

"No, but all I can think about is prom! I'm so excited! And relieved because those nasty exams are finally over!"

"I know but before prom, we have to go through a torturous two hour graduation," I frowned.

"Ugh, I forgot about that."

"So, you and Chris. Ten years ago, I would never have thought our future would turn out like the way it did. Wow, life changes so much!"

"I know, Emilee. And you're going to be a mommy soon!"

"I know, I'm so nervous, yet excited."

"Yeah. You know, after you're done with your pregnancy, your 'area' is going to be ruined," Haley told me.

"I don't need to know, Haley. And you might not be single for a while if you get married to Chris."

"I couldn't care less. As long as I've got Chris, I'll be good."

"But you two dated for like a month, not even!" I raised my voice a little.

"Calm down, Emilee. I know. We both know but it's our dream to get married and we're following our dream."

"Okay. Let's just get ready for prom and grad then," I said while putting on my black flats to match my hot pink dress.

Haley put on her black high heels and just then we heard someone come in the door.

"Huns, we're home," Josh and Chris said in unison.

I chuckled and jumped into Josh's arms.

"You look beautiful," Josh told me and I blushed a little.

"Thanks. You look handsome."

Chris whispered something in Haley's ear and Haley giggled.

Josh was wearing a black tux with a small pink rose in his pocket by his heart. Chris did the same but a red flower instead of a pink one.