Chapter Thirty-Four.

Emilee's POV

I was happy, but mad.

I was due in three days but still, no baby!

Is this baby going to be overdue?

It better not be, I want it out of me as soon as possible!

"Emilee! Are you coming?!" Josh asked.

"Yes, I just need to put some earrings in."

Josh and I were going to my parents' for Christmas. It was Christmas Eve today and I couldn't wait. I always get so excited during Christmas- it's my favourite holiday.

I stuck a pair of hoop earrings through my ear and did the same to the other one.

I walked into the main room, adjusting the earring slightly.

I saw Josh with shaggy hair, a plain white t-shirt and some black jeans.

"Good job dressing up," I said sarcastically.

"Thanks. Youlook stunning. Red really is your colour," Josh kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." I was wearing a short, loose, red strapless dress with a white cardigan over and some white flats.

"Let's go, we're gonna be late."

______

Josh and I walked in, hand-in-hand to my parents' house. It still looked the same.

Mom and Melissa were in the kitchen, preparing Christmas Eve dinner.

Everyone was staying the night.

"Emilee! Josh!" Mom hugged us both.

"Hey, Mrs. Pearson," Josh hugged her back.

"Josh, we've been over this, you can call me Julie."

"Okay, Julie."

"Emma Enchanted!" Melissa hugged me.

"Melerella!"

Soon, Darren, Owen, Beth, Dana, Mandy, Bella, Aunt Jen, Aunt Mary, Uncle Garry, Uncle Marc, Haley, Kelly, Haley's mom, Chris, Chris' family, Grandma Pearson, Grandpa Pearson, and Grandpa Greene all showed up and we started eating.

"So, Melissa, do you know now if you're pregnant?" Aunt Jennifer asked.

"Uh, yeah. I'm pregnant."

Melissa took a pregnancy test after Thanksgiving dinner and found out she was. Turns out she's seven weeks pregnant.

Guess she forgot to tell all the other family members.

"Awe. How far?" Aunt Mary asked.

"Seven weeks."

"When are you getting married?" Dana asked.

"Six months maybe. Definitely before my baby is born."

"Amanda, you're eight weeks pregnant, right?" I asked.

"No, nearly ten," Mandy answered.

"Oh."

We finished dinner, laughing, sharing stories, the usual.

We were all siting around the large fireplace. I was cuddling with Josh and Tyler showed up and cuddled with Melissa. There were so cute.

Later, Beth's Boyfriend came and the family all cuddle as Isabella hummbed.

Too cute.

I smiled.

"Why smiling?" Josh whispered in my ear.

I kept looking at Beth, her boyfriend and their adorable, eight month old daughter.

Josh looked over and smiled as well.

"Soon that will be us," Josh put his hand on my stomach.

I looked down at my stomach and felt a kick as soon as Josh touched it.

I smiled.

"Okay folks," My dad began. "I think it's about time we all get to bed. Emilee, Josh, you guys can sleep in Emilee's room. Melissa and Tyler can sleep in Melissa's room. Haley's family in guest bedroom number one, Chris' in guest bedroom number two, Grandma and Grandpa Pearson in guest bedroom number three, Beth, Max and Isabella can sleep in guest bedroom number four, Grandpa Greene can sleep in number five, Garry and Mary's family in number six, Jen and Marc's family in number seven, and Josh's family in number eight."

We all walked up to our rooms. "Do you really have eight guest bedrooms?" Josh asked.

"No, nine," I  corrected.

"Whoa."

We got to my bedroom and I fell onto the bed imediately.

"Tired?" Josh asked.

"Yes."

Josh lay down next to me and lightly kissed my nose.

"I love you," Josh whispered.

"I love you so much more."

Josh chuckled. "Shouldn't you change into pj's?"

"Yes!" I quickly sat up. "I have the perfect pair for Christmas!"

I walked over to where my bag was and got out my pj's. They were red and green plaid pants with a white tank top.

I turned around and saw Josh was already changed.

He was wearing the same thing I was, but with a Santa hat. I chuckled.

"How did you?"

"Magic," Josh winked. "Oh, and you forgot." He put a matching Santa hat on my head.

"Awe," he smiled.

"Let's get to bed, we're getting up bright and early tomorrow to open presents."

"Okay." We got under the blankets.

"Goodnight. I love you, Emilee."

"Goodnight and I love you too," I kissed his lips.

I fell asleep in Josh's arms.

______

"Emilee! Josh! Get up, everyone's waiting for you!" I looked up and saw Dana at the door with a huge smile on her face.

"Okay, we're coming."

I shook Josh awake and we walked downstairs to the living room. It had a huge Christmas tree all decorated with many, many presents underneath.

"Morning," Mom smiled as she gave Josh and I cocoa.

"Morning," I muttered.

"Merry Christmas, Julie," Josh hugged my mom.

"Merry Christmas."

We all walked over to the tree that was three times the size of me.

Josh and I sat down next to each other as we watched Isabella attempt to open a present. I smiled.

Isabella got a Barbie doll from her mommy, new clothes, a cute little pair of shoes,

We all opened the presents.

Dana got a necklace, a new phone, a new iPod touch, gift cards, money and much more.

Amanda got new shirts, shorts, pants, dresses, make-up, a new phone, a new iPod touch, gift cards, money and more.

Beth got a new phone, new iPod Nano, sweater, make-up, a necklace, some CD's, gift cards, money and a lot more.

Darren got a new playsation, a stereo, games to come with the playstation, gift cards and money.

Owen got an Xbox, games for his Xbox, gift cards, money, and Owen and Darren had to share a flatscreen T.V. and a Wii.

My parents got some coffee makers, some DVDs, gift cards, money, a new computer, and more.

Josh got some jeans, shorts, a new phone, a laptop, a golden watch (from me, hehe), gift cards, and a few hundred dollars.

I got make-up, a new straightener, cute clothes, jewellery, a laptop, a new phone, a new iPod touch, an iPad, gift cards and money.

"Oh, Emilee! I am so sorry! I forgot one of my presents! Let's go get it," Dad said as he walked me outside. Everyione else followed.

"Dad, it's okay, I doubt I'll need it to survive, you can just bring it back-" I cut myself off when I looked in front of me and saw a red car. "Dad!" I leaped into his arms.

"Fine, I'll take it back," he said sracastically.

"No!"

"Not fair!" I heard Melissa.

"I know," my dad started. "That's why I got you one too!"

Someone drove into the long parking lot. Melissa screamed as she hugged him. "I love you!"

"I love you, too, Melissa."

Melissa and I got the same Mustang. I had a red one and Melissa had a black one.

"Ahem," I turned around and saw Mike.

"Mike, you're not old enough to drive, so I got you this," My dad said as one of dad's co-workers drove to the long driveway while riding a bike.

"Mike got a bike," Melissa and I laughed.

He glared at us. "That is so unfair!"

"So I'll take the bike back," Dad told Mike.

"No, I want the bike but it's not fair how your princess' got cars while your servant gets a bike."

"Just shut up, Mike," I stuck my tongue out.

______

"I honestly thought I was going to have the baby today," I told Josh as we walked through the lobby and to the elevator.

"Why?"

"Because stuff like this always happens."

"Huh?" Josh asked.

"Something usually happens when a special event."

"Okay?"

Josh and I got to our apartment. I swung open the door and gasped.

I saw many wrapped presents on the couch.

"Josh, did you do this?" I asked.

"Yes, they're all for you."

"Awe!" I leaped into his arms. "Merry Christmas! I love you!"

"Merry Christmas and I love you too," Josh kissed me.

______

"Ugh!" I yelled.

"What's wrong now?" Josh asked.

"It's new years tomorrow and our baby still hasn't come!"

"I know a way to make it come faster," Josh winked.

"Haha, no."

"Let's go, we have to go to your parents' again."

"We go there too much," I said.

"I know, but it's the holidays and we have to spend it with our family."

"I'm still so happy Tori, Tristan, and Allie are all out of the hospital. Christmas wouldn't be the same without them," I smiled.

"Yeah, they just got out a few hours ago."

"It's the first time I'll be able to hold them," I said with glee.

"I know, same. I can't wait!"

"Okay, let's go."

______

Josh and I arrived at my parents'.

I walked in and imediately went to the tirplets. They were still small, but adorable.

"Who's who?" I asked Ingrid.

She smiled. "This is Allie," she handed me Allison. She was so light! "This is Tristan," she handed Tristan to Josh. "And this is my little Tori," she held Victoria.

"Ouch," I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Melissa asked.

"Oh nothing, just a little pain."

"Are you sure?" Josh asked.

"Yes, I'm fine."

Allison started crying. Great, I'll be a terrible mother. I rocked her back and forth.

Nothing helped.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"Emilee!" Josh rushed over to me.

Tristan was now in the hands of Mike.

"Are you okay?!" Josh asked.

"Josh, I- I think I'm h-having the baby now," I cried.

************************************************************************************************************

CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so evil, huh? ;)

I was in the Christmas mood so I did this chapter!

Countdown until PWP is over : nine days . ♥

I'm so excited!!

Please, check out My Adopted Family ! It's my otehr story :)

Do the drill, my lovelies ! ;)

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays !! :D

May you have a peaceful, amazing Christmas !

Thanks so much  !!

Love you all !

M e r r y C h r i s t m a s A n d A H a p p y N e w Y e a r ~ !

*~Sara ♥