Chapter Fourteen.

Emilee's POV

The week did pass by fast, it's Saturday now and the Easter dinner is tomorrow. I was so nervous yet excited.

I was just thinking about random stuff, like baby names, tomorrow, future, etc. I looked over and saw Josh still sleeping. His arm slung my waist.

I was staring at him and smiling. He opened his eyes and smiled as well.

"Mornin' beautiful," Josh complimented and then kissed my nose. I couldn't help but smile. He sat up and I put my head on his chest. He was stroking my hair.

I slowly got sleepier. I was almost asleep when Dylan came running in the room yelling, "I'm hungry!"

"Sh, Emmy is trying to sleep!" Josh hissed.

"No, not anymore," I sat up.

"Sorry Emmy," Dylan said as I picked him up and put him on my lap.

"It's alright."

"I'll make pancakes," Josh offered.

"I'll help." We walked downstairs, holding hands. Dylan was still upstairs being amused by his toys.
We walked in the kitchen and were surprised. We saw Josh's parents in the kitchen having coffee.

"Mom? Dad?" Josh asked.

"Hey sweetie," Josh's mom said as she looked up and saw me. "Who's your friend?"

"You know, Emilee, the neighbor, the girl I got pregnant." I waved and smiled.

"Oh, right," Josh's mom, Ingrid said as she got up and shook my hand and smiled at me. "Hi, Emilee."

"Hi, Mrs. Michaels," I said while smiling at her. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, how are you?"

"Amazing." Josh and his mom looked so much a like. He got his black hair from his dad but he defiantly got his eyes from his mom.

Josh's step-dad, Bob, got up and shook my hand as well.

"Where's Dylan?" Ingrid asked.

"Upstairs playing with his toys," Josh replied.

"Okay, I'm gonna go and say hi," Ingrid said and she walked upstairs. After two minutes, she came down with Dylan in her arms.

"My mother was wondering if your family would join ours for Easter dinner tomorrow?" I asked.

"Oh, we'd love to!" Ingrid smiled.

"Is Aunt Jessica better?" Josh asked.

"Yes, it was nothing big."

"Good," Josh said.

Josh's parents offered to take us out for lunch but I declined. However, they wouldn't take no for an answer so we went to an amazing place where they had incredible food. We got home and I packed my bags, ready to leave Josh's house. Josh was by the door, leaning on the side, watching me.

"You don't have to leave," Josh told me, still watching me.

"No, I think I should, maybe help mom with the whole Easter dinner thing and make phone calls."

"Are you sure, 'cause you could stay here with me, if you'd like," Josh told me.

"Haha, as much as I would love to," I said sarcastically. "I can't."

"Okay," He said as I got up. "Call me later?"

"Maybe, maybe not," I said and he hugged me. I hugged him back and let go. I left his house and headed towards mine.

I walked in and saw Mom, Dad, Melissa, and Mike all in the kitchen. Melissa saw me and smiled. I walked in the kitchen and joined them.

"Guess what!" Mel squealed.

"What?"

"Sh, I want to tell her," Mother hussed Melissa.

"Tell me what?"

"We are going on a family vacation together!" Mom squealed.

"Uh, when?" I asked.

"Next week we're leaving and staying there for two weeks!"

"We don't have to go on vacation, I mean, we live in Jacksonville!" I told them.

"We know, but we wanted to go to Cancun for once."

"Oh," I said.

"Aren't you excited?" Mel asked.

"Yeah, very," I said while holding my stomach, hoping she'd realize.

"But, Mom, I'm pregnant, would I still be able to go with?" Mel asked.

"It's up to you, you are an adult so it's up to you."

"I'm an adult, right?" I asked mother.

"Yes, we all are, except for Michael," Mom said.

"Haha, loser," Melissa said. I'm still shocked I got pregnant before her because guys always called her "hotter" than me. She had such deep ocean blue eyes and blond hair, just below her chest, as for me, I had brown eyes and blond hair just below my shoulders. Mel was short for her age and I am just as tall as her. She was mostly like mom, and I was mostly like dad, except the hair. Mike looked just like dad. They both had dark brown hair and brown eyes. Mike was almost as tall as me. He had some muscle.

Mike licked his finger and tried putting it in Mel's ear but dad stopped him.

Gotta love my family, and soon enough, there'd be a new addition.

Hm, should I go to Cancun or stay here all by myself and be bored to death.

Cancun.

"You're coming with us, right Emma?" Mom asked. She did love calling me Emma.

"Of course!"

Hours passed and I remembered that I had to call Josh. I quickly dialed his number, which I now memorized.

"Hello?" I heard Dylan.

"Hey, Dylan. Is Josh there?"

"EMMY?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, sorry Dylan had my phone," Josh said.

"So you decided to answer it when he said my name?"

"Yes," Josh said.

"Why?"

"'Cause you're important."

"And why's that?" I teased him.

"Because..."

"Haha, I'm messing with you," I told him.

"Thought so."

"Why'd you want me to call anyways?" I asked.

"Because it's been four and a half hours since I talked to you."

"So you missed me?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"No."

"You missed me, now you gotta kiss me!" I teased.

"Gladly."

"No thank you."

"I know you wanna," Josh teased.

"Keep dreaming."

"I will, so far in my dreams about you, we had the kid and you were all over me."

"I think that last part, is switched around 'cause you'd be falling all over me," I told him.

"Sure..."

"Sorry getting another call," I told Josh.

"Call me later."

I hung up and answered straight away.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, Em. It's Phoebe," I heard Phoebe on the other line. How did she get my number?

"Oh, how'd you get my number?"

"Haley gave it to me because I asked her for it because I need to ask you something."

"Shoot," I said.

"How does it feel to be pregnant?"

"Aren't you pregnant, too?" I asked Phoebe.

"Yes, but not as far as you."

"How far are you?" I asked.

"three weeks."

"Oh, I'm only five weeks ahead of you."

"I know but answer the question, please," Phoebe pleaded.

"It doesn't really feel different yet, I mean, I haven't had morning sickness yet or anything."

"Oh, are you sure you're pregnant?" Phoebe asked.

"Yes, I have a doctors appointment in two weeks."

"I haven't gone to a doctor yet," Phoebe said shyly.

"Oh, you should. It's not scary," I said.

"I know, I know."

"Does your mom or dad know yet?"

"Not yet," Phoebe replied.

"Oh, well I have to go," I told her.

"Bye." I hung up.

That day was honestly one of the fastest days yet.

___

The next morning, I woke up to vomiting. I ran to the bathroom and vomited my guts out for a bit.

I was finally done and went and laid in my bed for two seconds and then Josh popped through my window.

"You look... awful," Josh told me.

"Yes, every girl loves hearing that in the morning," I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry."

"No, I just had morning sickness," I told Josh.

"Oh, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine now, just tired."

"Today is Easter, you know," Josh informed me.

"Crap, I forgot about the dinner."

"Well I bought you an Easter present," Josh said with his hands behind his back.

"What is it?" I suddenly became interested.

He gave me one medium sized bag. I looked throught it and found a chocolate bunny, chocolate egg, and a stuffed bunny.

"Thank you," I said.

"They're is still something I bought but I don't know if it's in there or not."

"Well what is it?"

"You'll see, I hope..." Josh said.

Josh took the bag and found what he was looking for. It was a small box, just like the necklace he gave me.

Josh gave me the box and I opened it. I saw a bracelet. Not just any bracelet, but a charm one. It had such pretty charms on it.

"You like?" Josh asked me.

"Why are you doing all this?" I ignored his question.

"Proving that I'm not messing with you."

"Nice job," I complemented.

Hours passed and Josh left to get ready for the dinner. I decided to get ready as well.

I already had a shower this morning so now I was going to get a dress on. I tried for it to be not too tight because I don't want my belly showing.

Melissa curled my hair and did my makeup. I did the same for her.

It was four o'clock and the doorbell rang. I went to go and answer it.

My Aunt Mary, Uncle Garry, Cousin Owen, and Cousin Darren showed up. I let them all in.

Six minutes later, someone knocked again. This time, Mel answered it.

"Grandma! Grandpa! Good to see you! Come in," She said while hugging them.

After twenty minutes, everyone arrived.

I was sitting on my bed with Josh, doing absolutely nothing except talking.

After twenty minutes, we got called down to eat.

We enetered the kitchen and saw everyone at the huge table waiting for us.

We sat in empty seats across from each other.

The dinner began.

There was all sorts of chitter-chatter going around.

"Thank you for having us," Ingrid told my mother.

"Oh anytime. It is a pleasure having you."

"We are going to have to get used to this," Ingrid said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Emilee is pregnant and Josh is the father so we'll be related."

Just then, all eyes hit me and Mel hit her hand on her forehead.

*****

Vote/Fan/Comment!

Thanks for reading !

Love you all !

~Sara. <3