Triplets

It was really never easy to bear triplets but Freya knew that whatever the hardship she encountered were definitely worth it especially that in any moment, they are going to finally see them.

"My love, are you okay?"

Freya chuckled at Apollo. "Yes hubby, your boys were just really heavy." After confirming that their triplets are going to be all boys, her husband felt like he won a lottery.

"Are you sure?" Worry is obvious on his face.

She linked her arms around his then nodded. "Your birthday is in three days already, any plans?"

He groan. "I don't give a damn about my birthday. Your and the triplets' safety are my priorities right now."

She giggled. "But the boys might have the same birth date with you."

He groan again. "That's why I don't want to do anything on my birthday."

She chuckled then cupped his face. "Don't worry. We'll be fine."

He inhale deeply. "I just can't help it." Then he kissed her forehead. "I wish I could take away all the discomfort you are feeling."

She smiled. "I am fine." Then she kissed his cheek. "I love you Apollo."

He grasped her hands then kissed them. "I love you too."

To be honest, she already feeling some pain but it was somehow tolerable and since her husband was a constant worrier, she doesn't want to add fuel to the fire because it won't help them both. She wanted him to have a clear mind so if in case she needs to give birth already, he'll know what to do.

Then two days after, it is almost morning when Freya winced and the pain this time was sharper compared to it's previous attacks. She gently tapped Apollo's arm who immediately stirred up. His focus and attention was really centered on her. "What is it? You need anything?"

"Hubby, I think it's for us to go to the hospital."

His body stiffens. "Are you giving birth already?!"

She bites her lower lip. "I don't know."

"Shit!" He quickly stands up then scratch his hair in frustration. "Just hang on, my love." He changed their clothes too fast and carefully hold her until they entered their car. Good thing, they both decided to place all her things at the trunk yesterday so they was able to leave their house quickly.

While he is driving, he called everyone. The doctor. His parents. Their friends. And when they reached the hospital, the staff immediately assists them until they placed her at a room after doing some treatment.

"Why you placed my wife here?! She should be in the emergency room right now!"

"Mr Kwon, you have to calm down." The doctor gently said. "Your wife's labor is only about to start. It is not yet the right time for her to give birth."

"But can't you see her?! She is in pain already! Do something!" He was about to continue his rant when she hold his arm. His face turns to gentleness while caressing her face. "How are you feeling?"

She smiled weakly. "Don't fight with them. They knew what they are doing."

He bites his lower lip, obviously trying not to be too emotional. "But you are in pain."

Her eyes became teary as his voice cracked. "We are going to be fine." Then she inhale deeply. "The pain is subsiding now."

He stared intensely at her. "You sure?" When she nodded, he looked at the doctor. "Was it normal?"

"Yes, Mr Kwon." Then the doctor smiled at her. "You and the triplets will be fine. I'll go back to check you again."

After the doctor left, Apollo sit on the bed who looked stressed already. "No pregnancy after this."

She laugh softly. "But we wanted lots of kids, right?"

He grunts. "I changed my mind. I don't want to see you like this again."

She giggled. "We are going to be a big family."

He only sigh. After his parents and their friends visited them, Freya stayed on the bed for the whole day. When the evening comes, Apollo grasped her hand. "What are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. Your birthday is only few hours away."

He groan. "Don't think about it, okay? Your condition is what important right now."

She smiled sheepishly. "Do you think the triplets are going to have same birthday with you?"

He groan again. "I don't know. Freya, please. Stop talking about my birthday. You have to rest."

She only pout. After of few moments, she closed her eyes to take a nap until a very sharp pain hit her. Since Apollo is holding her hand, he immediately stirred.

"What is it?"

She winced. "It hurts."

He cursed and immediately pressed the intercom. "My wife is in pain again."

The pain this time is more severe and Freya could feel that something unexplainable is now happening on her body. It's like her body is going to split up. When the doctor came together with some staff, fear covered Freya as the doctor announced that she needed to be transferred on the emergency room. "Apollo..."

He hold her hand tightly as the staff started to push the hospital bed. "I am just here."

She only nodded then she started to get nervous when she get transferred to another bed. As another strike of severe pain hit her, she screamed then she felt something sticky between her legs.

"You have to relax, Freya." The doctor gently said. "Focus on me then follow my instructions if you want to have a normal delivery."

She just nodded then tightens her hold to Apollo's hand. For the next moments, she keep on screaming and pushing until one by one of cries encircled the room.

Freya closed her eyes as she felt too weak already. All she knows was the boys went out safely and could thoroughly feel Apollo's support for her then she doesn't know how long she passed out but when she opened her eyes, a white ceiling welcomes her.

"Freya?" She slightly tilted her head and found herself smiling at Apollo who just breathed in relief. He is also looking good. He was obviously just finished bathing while she feels untidy. "Thank goodness you are awake already."

She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came up so he immediately gave her warm water to drink. "Thank you. How are our boys?"

He kissed her forehead then smiled. "They are fine. Mom and Dad are with them."

"It's still your birthday, right?" Then she smiled sheepishly as he grunt. "Did I make it to your birthday?"

He looked at her for a moment then he shakes his head while smiling in amusement. "They were few minutes earlier."

Disappointment covered her. "What a pity."

He chuckled. "You and the boys are safe. That's more than enough for me."

She cupped his face. "Happy birthday, Apollo." When he lean towards her, she slightly move her head away from him. "I am a mess."

He smirked. "I don't think so." And before she knew it, he already covered her mouth by his. In his kiss, she felt that he was too relieved to see her being fine. As they slowly released each other's mouth, he cupped her face. "You're really stubborn."

She smiled apologetically as she knew that he is referring to the normal delivery she insisted instead of cesarean delivery. "I'm sorry."

He inhale deeply then sit beside her while holding her hands. "How are you feeling?"

"It's a bit achy there." She pointed her mouth to her crotch area.

He smirked. "Don't worry. I'll change that into good ache as soon as you are totally fine."

Her face flush. "You better be."

His eyes grew darker and once again, he kissed her. "I missed you, my love."

Her face flush even more. "I missed you too, hubby." They stopped having sex when she reached her fifth months as she really gotten big so she could feel her husband's longing for them to be intimate again as she exactly feels the same because oral sex was never enough for them.

Then they both looked at door as it opens. "Oh thank goodness, you are now awake." Freya smiled to Apollo's parents.  "How are you feeling, dear?"

"There still some pain but I am fine."

"That's good to hear."

"How are the boys?" He asked his parents.

"They were sleeping but according to the nurse, they'll soon be hungry again and this time, they needed Freya."

"We'll handle everything now, Mom, Dad. Take a rest."

His mother was about to protest but his father held her arm. "Just call us if you need something."

Freya smiled gratefully at them. "Thank you."

After his parents left, a nurse entered then checked something on her. Minutes passed, the nurse smiled at her. "It's time to have your bath, Mrs Kwon."

Her face flush in embarrassment while Apollo cleared his throat. "Can I do it instead?"

The nurse's eyes spark in amusement. "Of course you can, Mr Kwon. I'll just set up the bathroom."

Later on, the nurse left them. As Apollo guided her to bathtub, Freya felt comfort because the water is warm. "This is heaven."

He smirked. "I thought you only feel heaven when we were together?"

She giggled. "This is different kind of heaven."

He chuckled then caressed her face. "I am really glad that you and the boys are fine." She smiled then her face flush as his eyes roam around her body. She is currently naked while her hair was tied up. "You looked well, my love."

Her face flush more. "Because my breasts grew bigger?" They were even heavy.

He grinned. "Yeah."

She snorted. "Jerk."

He only laugh. When she is done, he guided her back to the bed and called the nurse again if she can eat something now. Few minutes after, the hospital's food was delivered. "I really don't like the food they served in hospitals."

She giggled. "I am the patient, not you."

He raised an eyebrow. "You are enjoying it?"

"Not really but I am hungry."

He only chuckled. After Freya eat, the nurse entered again but she is not alone anymore. The triplets are with her and as soon as they get near with Freya, tears automatically formed in her eyes. Oh God. She can't exactly describe how happy she is at the moment. It's like all the pain she suffered was suddenly vanished.

"It's time to feed them, Mrs Kwon."

She cleared her throat. "Can I do it alone?"

The nurse smiled. "Of course."

After the nurse excused herself, Freya smiled while looking at their boys. Lucas. Ethan. Zachary. Then she looked at Apollo. "You resembled them the most."

He grinned. "You must love me that much."

She giggled then they got startled when one of the triplets' cry encircled the room. "Give Lucas to me."

As he carefully transferred Lucas to her, Freya could not help but to feel teary eyed again then she inhale deeply and pulled down the right side of her robe. After setting Lucas' face in front of her right breast, she glanced at Apollo who is currently smiling widely and she could not help but to chuckle. "What is it, my love?"

She chuckled again. "You seem hungry as well, hubby."

He only grinned. When she started to feed Lucas, she could literally feel her breast's milk and it somehow gave her relief because her breasts really feel stuffed. When she is done feeding Lucas, Zachary cried next then followed by Ethan afterwards. "You okay?"

She smiled sleepily at Apollo. "Yeah." The triplets are now sleeping soundly.

He gently made her to lie back on the bed then placed himself beside her then he pulled her head towards his neck. "Take a rest, my love."

She closed her eyes then squeezed herself against him. "I love you, Apollo."

"I love you too."

She only smiled.

Two days later, Freya together with Apollo and the triplets went back to their home. "You need anything, my love?"

She shakes her head while looking to their sleeping triplets. "They were being good boys."

He chuckled then put his arms around her. "I was like that when I was a baby."

She snorted a bit. "Yeah, right."

He laugh softly. "You're being mean, my love."

She smiled sheepishly then kissed his cheek. "Let's go to bed, hubby."

"I'm not yet ready, my love."

She elbowed his side. "Jerk."

He only grinned then kissed her temple. When they settled their selves on the bed, Freya buried her face in Apollo's neck. "Mom already hired three nannies. They'll start here next month."

She buried her face more. "I hope they are not young."

He chuckled. "All of them are in their late thirties already and with good health records."

"That's good then."

He lifted her face then smiled widely. "You're the only woman in my eyes."

She giggled. "I know. I was just teasing you."

He smirked. "You know that I don't tolerate your teasing."

She bites her lower lip while looking alternately to his mouth and eyes. "I didn't know that."

His eyes grew darker. "Well, it seems I need to refresh your memory."

And before she knew it, his mouth covered hers. Soon, they'll have each other again.