Twin

After Freya left, Apollo found himself smiling. That woman was an interesting one. She looked at him directly to his eyes without any hint of appreciativeness towards him which so seldom as he was used to woman to look at him with an adoring eyes. Well, except his Mom and Chaigne of course, with the addition of Freya's manager.

And it seems that his Mom won from their bet, because DJ Goddess was a beautiful woman and she doesn't even wearing any make up. A natural beauty indeed.

"Boss?"

Apollo chuckled to Chaigne. "Revise the contract according to what Freya wants."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. We can revise it anyway once we get her trust."

"That would be a challenge for you, Mr Kwon." Aleena joined their conversation.

He lean his back on the chair and play with his pen. "Does she have some dark past?"

"Not a dark past actually. It was a painful past rather that made her distant with others."

"Then how did she end up being a counselling host?"

She smiled. "In my own opinion, being DJ Goddess was her way to redeem herself."

"What do you mean?"

"You will only know it upon gaining her trust because I was still clueless with some part of her personal life."

That triggers Apollo's curiosity towards Freya. He is now determined to know about her more.

When he and Chaigne left the radio station, he checked his phone and frown when he had more than ten missed calls from Dareus so he called him while they were on their way to their office.

"What is it?"

"Our neighbor was a very pretty woman!"

Apollo chuckled. "You saw her?"

"Yes! Before Lordross and I went to the office this morning, we knocked into her door and apologized to her."

"Good thing she entertained you. She was in a good mood already?"

"Yeah! I was so nervous and I don't know why but she was really pretty."

"I thought it was only Chaigne who is pretty in your eyes?" He grinned as she rolled her eyes at him. The two was fighting like a cat and dog every time they see each other.

Dareus laugh. "If she is with you, tell her that I already missed her."

Apollo laughs too. "I will." When the call ended, he told Chaigne that Dareus already missed her and she only rolled her eyes which he expected. "After you settled with Freya, coordinate with our website manager to release a mystery post about having new contract star. Since this plan of having her at our company was between few persons only, don't give him any info for the meantime. One by one, we will reveal a hint to him and to the public. Most importantly, be careful with the media, I don't want any leakage about this." Few weeks ago, Apollo learned that Mr Han was planning to retire, he contacted him if he could buy the entire station and gave Mr Han time to think about his offer. Mr Han only confirmed last night so he quickly set a meeting this morning and told Mr Han about his plan to have DJ Goddess as KEA's contracted star. He strongly believes that having her in his company will help him grow more.

"Noted. By the way, can I ask something personal?"

"Shoot."

"Do you know Freya?"