Charm

Apollo found himself grinning while scrolling Freya's messages on his phone. He definitely enjoyed this banter with her.

"Got a girlfriend already?" He heard Lordros from his side.

He chuckled. "I just read something funny."

"Let me see it!" Dareus tried to snatch his phone but he was able to place it back to his pocket.

"Mind your own phone."

Dareus pout. "You're so mean." He only chuckled.

"You know what, guys." They turned their attention to Altos. "I won't be surprised if one day Eros will tell us that he is dating Freya."

Apollo frowned. That's not quite pleasant to hear.

"Oh right! Come to think of it, Freya is the twin of Eros' late girlfriend. They have the same face." Dareus agreed.

"I don't think so." Apollo felt a sudden relief when he heard Lordros said that. "They might have the same face but we knew Eros well, he is not a man-whore like us. And it's very unfair for Freya if he fell for her because she possessed the same face of his greatest love. I am pretty sure that Eros won't do it to her."

Altos smirked. "If in that case, I am going to pursue Freya."

It surprised Apollo, he knew his friend. If Altos wants something, he will definitely do everything to achieve it. But among them, he is the most playful.

"What?! You've got to be kidding me!" Dareus exclaimed.

Altos laugh. "What's wrong with that? Freya is a pretty single woman and I am very much available."

"May I remind you that she knew us very well." Lordros said. "Besides, she is not the usual woman we usually hang out with. I had this feeling that she wasn't even interested to any of us."

"Don't play with her." Apollo found himself saying those words.

But Altos laugh again. "As far as I remembered, none of you is her father and don't you think that I at least deserved a chance to prove myself to her?"

Apollo clenched his fist. "You are not being serious, are you?"

"I am serious! What's wrong with you guys? I should have your support."

"Support for what?" They turned around and see Eros.

Apollo frowned. "I thought you are going to stay with Freya?"

Eros chuckled. "She sensed that I wanted to go back here. So..." He looked at Altos. "What support do you need?"

"There will be no problem between us if I'll pursue Freya, right?"

He smirked. "Of course but you should be prepared on whatever outcome it might be."

Altos shrugged his shoulders. "I am up to challenge."

Eros tapped his shoulder. "Well then, good luck."

"Thanks, man. Give me her phone number."

"Give me her number too!"

Now, Apollo doesn't know how to react anymore. His friend, Altos is going to pursue Freya. But why the hell he felt bad about it?

After the event is done, Apollo and his friends went to the bar where they normally wanted to get drunk.

"Congratulations to our Apollo!" They clank their glasses.

"Cheers!"

"Your life is almost perfect, you can get married now." Dareus said.