Fate

Seeing Freya finally being jealous makes Apollo happy. That maybe weird but for him, it isn't as he love how she reacted. She is just too damn cute.

"I'm ready."

He blinked his eyes then turned around to see his wife and he can't help but to adore Freya's look right now. She is wearing a light pink dress that doesn't reach her knees and her little bulge was not that obvious yet. Her wavy hair was freed then she has this some kind of long accessory around her neck while her pink lips automatically gave him a hard on. "I'm not."

She frowned. "Something wrong?"

He chuckled then pulled her against him. "You're too lovely tonight, my love. I don't want everyone to see that."

Her face flush as she hit his arm. "We are going to support Roubin tonight."

He groan. "Can we just stay here?"

She pout. "No. The fans are also expecting us to be there."

He sigh then looked at her shoes. "Is it okay for you to wear that kind of heels?"

She nodded. "I am not that yet heavy anyway." Then she pressed her lips on him and giggled as it seems her lipstick marks remain in his lips. "Let's go, hubby." She said while wiping his lips.

He groan again. "You're torturing me, my love."

She smiled playfully then pressed her chest against him. "Oh am I?"

He put all his willpower to hold her. "If you make a move again, we will definitely not attending the event."

She laugh then moved back a bit. "Now you're blackmailing me."

He only smirked then he entwined their fingers together. As they reached the hotel where the venue will be held, Aleena together with one of the event usherette meet them at one of the hotel's room. "Do we really have to walk on the red carpet?" He asked the organizer.

"Yes, Mr Kwon. Other attendees tonight are going to walk on there as well."

Aleena and Freya giggled when he groan.

"Boss, you have no choice but to walk on that red carpet."

He only sigh. Later on, they went down to the venue and he linked their arms together when the usherette told them that they can now go inside.

As soon as they entered the red carpet, flashes of cameras welcomed them and Apollo only smile casually while Freya was smiling and waving at everyone then the host went to them. "It is really nice to see the both of you here." Apollo just chuckled. Since they were not accepting any interview to talk about their relationship, the reporters will only have their photos together whenever they go out to have a date so all photos that were in the news prior tonight were all candid and stolen shots. "Miss Freya, would you like to say something?"

His wife smiled before leaning slightly towards to the host's microphone. "I hope Roubin will win tonight."

He groan inwardly as Freya surely still fond with Roubin. After a while, they finally entered the venue hall and another batch of media members welcomed them with their cameras. Good thing there would be no interview anymore as the usherette directly guided them to their designated table where Roubin is already seated.

"Boss, good to see you here."

He chuckled. "You are lucky that there are lots of cameras around."

Roubin laugh then he winked at Freya. "You looked lovely."

Apollo growled inwardly as she smiled at Roubin. "Thanks. You looked good too."

Roubin only grinned. As the event officially started, Apollo tried to remain his face in neutral while his fingers entwined with Freya's but every time his eyes meet hers, he can't help but to smile. His wife was really too lovely tonight and it seems her pregnancy added an effect to her beauty. She was like glowing to his eyes and he could feel others' glances towards them. Especially of the audiences invited.

Then she leans to him. "Hubby, you're making a scene here." She whispered.

He grinned. "But you like it." He whispered as well.

She only giggled then his hold to her hand tightens. After a while, Freya stands up as she is going to present an award. While looking at her on the stage, Apollo could not remove his eyes away from her.

"Good evening everyone, I am here to present the award for the best actor." Then she smiled. "The nominees are..." The wide screen at her back flashes the actors nominated. Few minutes passed, an usherette gave her an envelope. "And the best actor is..." As soon as her mouth twitched, Apollo knew already who won. "Roubin Lee."

Everyone clapped including him of course but when Roubin get on Freya's side, he tried so hard not to look jealous. He kept his face neutral as Roubin accepted his award and gave his speech. When they both went back to their table,  Roubin gave him a knowing grin. Darn it. 

Then Freya grasped his hand and smiled at him. "The event is almost ending." She whispered.

He chuckled. "Good to hear that."

She only giggled again. Before the event officially wrapped up, the host announced that there will be an award for the best couple tonight then Apollo growled inwardly as Roubin and others at their table looked at them with very wide smiles. It seems they already declared who is the winner.

"Our best couple for tonight is Freya and Apollo Kwon!"

Great.

After the event finally ended, Apollo patiently waited for Freya to greet all attendees then he joined her in greeting her fans at the audience area. Later on, they leave the place after changing their clothes. "Why there such an award like that?"

She laugh. "Hubby, you owned an entertainment company, you should have known that."

He groan then his phone received a message and it's from Roubin.

Congratulations again, boss.

Bastard.

"You did well anyhow."

He looked back to her then grinned. "Guess I did well in acting."

She giggled. "I'm hungry, hubby. Let's go to Lordros' restaurant."

He growled inwardly. "Let's try another restaurant nearby."

She pout. "No. You know how much I love the food there."

He only sigh. He can't afford to disappoint her. After a while, they reached Lordros' restaurant.

"Glad to see you both here." Lordros said when he went to their table. "Good evening Freya."

She smiled at him. "Good evening too. The usual please."

He chuckled. "Yours noted." Then he grinned at Apollo. "How about you? Water only?"

Apollo snorted. "I want the most expensive."

Lordros laugh. "Coming up."

Since Freya was not allowed to eat ramen for the time being, Lordros' restaurant became her second favorite and she craves something particular but this is the first time they went here as they normally order the food for delivery. "Are you going to continue attending event like earlier?"

She grinned. "If Roubin is involved, yes."

Apollo pout. "You're cheating on me, my love."

She giggled. "Of course not." Then she leans towards him. "We are being photographed again, right?" She whispered.

He chuckled then kissed her temple. "Yes, Lordros will be now famous."

She giggled again. "That's good then."

When their food got served, Apollo laugh as Freya really looked happy upon seeing the food. "The three punks were too hungry?"

She laugh too. "I guess so."

Since every time that Freya eats, he eat as well so he knew that he really gained weight. "We need to transfer to our house already, my love."

She frowned at him. "Why?"

He caressed his stomach. "I feel fat already so I wanted to have our own gym."

She pout. "So you are saying that it's my fault?"

He grinned. "Partly."

She hit his arm. "Jerk."

He laugh again. "But seriously though, we should start living at our house. We are going to be family soon anyway."

She stopped for a while then nodded. "But we should hire someone to help us at home."

He nodded as well. "I'll ask Mom."

She smiled then frowned again. "What about our neighbors?"

He groan. "Let them be. They are all grownups anyway."

She giggled once more. "Alright."

As they finished eating, the restaurant is closed already then Lordros teased Apollo about the event they attended earlier. "You looked good if Freya is beside you."

He glared at Lordros. "Bastard."

Lordros laugh then smiled at Freya. "My restaurant became the topic at the social media because of you."

She giggled. "You wanted me to become your endorser? Don't worry, it's for free. I won't charge talent fee."

Lordros grinned. "If that's the case, I'll talk to Aleena then."

Apollo cleared his throat. "I am still her boss therefore I declined that agreement."

Lordros laugh again. "You're so selfish. DJ Goddess already gave her words. No turning back."

Freya nudged Apollo's side. "That's right. It's just one pictorial."

He groan. "Why you're so kind with these bastards?"

She giggled once more. "Because they are my friends as well." Then she looked at Lordros who is looking at them in amusement. "Anyway, no need to contact Aleena. Just hire a photographer."

"Deal."

Apollo growled. "Let's go home now. It's getting late already."

"You won't wait for me?"

Apollo shot a glare towards Lordros. "You have your own car, right?"

Lordros laugh once again. "Why so serious?" Then he looked at Freya. "Good night."

She smiled then kissed his cheek. "Good night."

"Be careful in driving."

Apollo only nodded as he really doesn't like seeing his wife being too close with his friends. Darn it.

On the next days, Apollo noticed that Freya's behaviour started to change and he knew that it is part of their journey as soon to be parents.

"Happy New Year, dears." Apollo's mother greeted them then kissed their cheeks. Tonight, they decided to celebrate New Year at his parents' house. 

"Happy New Year, hubby."

He looked at Freya then grinned after giving her a quick kiss. "Happy New Year too, my love."

She smiled. "Hope you'll have more patience with me."

He chuckled then kissed her forehead. "With you, I have unlimited patience and love." She giggled then kissed his cheek. Then he grinned as his Mother cleared her throat. "Yes, Mom?"

His Mother laugh softly . "Well, I just wanted to say that I am really happy that you both chose to be with us tonight. It was really lonely to celebrate this kind of occasion with just the two of us."

His Father grinned. "You were just getting old, honey."

His Mother pout then smiled at Freya. "Dear, thank you for coming into my son's life. You didn't know how grateful I am as I already thought that I will never see him having his own family."

His wife glanced at him amusingly as his Mother actually said the same thing before then she smiled back to his Mother. "It was fate."

His Mother smiled widely. "It is." Then she looked at him. "You should spend more time with your wife especially in her condition. The company won't get bankrupt anyway and you also have very efficient secretary."

He chuckled. "No need to remind me, Mom. That is my plan already."

His Mother's face brightens. "That's good then."

Later on, Apollo and Freya went to his room. "It seems Mom loves you more than me now."

She giggled then compressed herself against him. "She was just too ecstatic because she is going to be an instant grandmother of three kids."

He smirked then put his chin above her head. "How's your feeling by the way? These three punks are going to give you hard time on the upcoming days so please take care yourself. Tell me immediately if something unusual happens."

"Yeah. I am taking extra care of myself so I'll be fine. We'll be fine. Good thing, I won't get to sleep late for the time being as well." Starting this year, Nights With Me will have an earlier time slot to give way for her condition.

He suddenly frowned as he remembered something. "Why Roubin must be your first guest this year?"

She giggled again. "The fans requested it, Chaigne didn't tell you that?"

He groan. "I am the boss but sometimes, I feel I wasn't."

She laugh. "Roubin was a good friend. You don't need to worry about him." Then she pressed herself more against him. "I've never been this excited. It's like I wanted to pull the days so I would see how our babies looks like."

He chuckled. "I feel the same way, my love."

She lifted her head then smiled at him. "I love you, hubby."

"I love you too, my love."