Change

Freya already pulled out all her clothes from her closet but she still can't choose what to wear.

Then she inhaled deeply, reminding herself that it is not a date with Apollo. He just can't say no to his Mom.

When she heard a vehicle's engine, she run to her window then peep through her curtains and she saw Apollo's car leaving the premise.

Once more, she inhaled deeply then start to fix herself. After a while, she went out and startled to see Eros.

"Going somewhere?"

"Yep. You?"

"I thought I could take you out to lunch."

She felt a little regret as she really missed hanging out with Eros. "I'll go to your office tomorrow."

He chuckled. "You're hiding something from me."

She scratch the tip of her nose. "I'll tell you some other time. I just really need to leave now."

"I'll drive you there."

"Oh no need, I am just going to the park."

He suddenly pinch her nose. "Fine. Be careful."

She smiled. "You too." Then she left. The park is not that far from their apartment so she just walk until she saw Apollo's car. As she reached his car, the passenger side's door opens.

"Good afternoon Ms Park." He said after she settled herself in his car. She only nodded then he starts to drive. Silence filled between them until she heard him cleared his throat. "Why you rejected Altos?"

It took her few seconds before she answered. "I don't want to lead him to something that I knew is impossible."

"So you don't like him?"

"He is the man that any girl that would want but I can't see myself in a relationship."

"Why?"

"I don't know that you are this interested to my personal affair, Sir." She even gave an emphasis on her last word.

He laugh softly. "Come on, I thought we are friends already."

"Are we?"

"Yes, Ms Park. So tell me now why you don't want to be in a relationship."

She sigh. "It's complicated."

"Did someone break your heart?"

She chuckled. "It's my fault." Then she felt his glance at her.

"What do you mean?"

"That's a top secret."

"Boo."

She only giggled. Later on, they reached his parents house. "Wow. This is huge. You should have just live here."

"I love being independent."

"You are just avoiding your Mom."

He only grinned. Few seconds passed, they get inside of the house and Freya felt nervous upon seeing his parents again.

"Hi Freya, it is so nice to see you again." His Mother kissed her cheek.

She only smiled. After his Father greets her, they went to the dining table and start to have their lunch.

"Dear, I saw the news that the event was a blast. Congratulations."

"Thanks Mom."

"But the media was disappointed because you lied to them." His Father said.