Ninety-Nine

At 10am everyone went down to the room to get ready. Each girl put on their black and white short grid dress with a white collar and white doc martens, and each boy put on his dark dark dark grey suit with a subtle grid and black vans.

After lunch they spent hours on makeup. Every girl looked absolutely beautiful. In fact they all did. At five they helped set up for the wedding and at six it begun.

First hoodie's father walked him down the aisle. His pristine white suit with black grids and matching black bow tie looked perfect. First Ryan and Brendon walked down the aisle, then everyone else behind them ending with Billie-Joe and Trè. Since they had a mass amount of groomsmen/women/people the walking probably took longer than ceremony. Max's dad walked him down the aisle and the wedding begun.

The officiator said "you may now recite your vows" which they had chosen to write themselves.
"Holy shit, I'm getting married to the love of my life. It's hard to put into words how much I love Max and I've loved him for so long. The fact we've lasted since sixth grade is crazy to me and I'll never forget all the amazing memories we shared together. I hope you know that you are flawless and sweet and beautiful and the best person i could ever hope you. I will stick with you through everything, until the end, and that's a promise I swear I'll keep" hoodie said.
Max had a small tear in his eye as he got the paper out which had his vows written on it.
"Holy shit, I'm marrying the love of my life which is a day I truly thought I'd never see. It's hard me to even describe how much I love you. We've known each other for 8 years and have been together for 5. I hope that 5 turns into a 50 and 50 to one hundred if we actually love to be that old. But damn do I love you. I will stick through everything, until the end, and that's a promise I swear I'll keep."
"You may kiss the groom", the officiator said.
Hoodie and Max made out for a couple of minutes before they realized it was their wedding, not their bedroom.

After the ceremony they went into a big room for the party. After everyone ate dinner it was announced that Max and Hoodie would have their first dance. They danced to paradise with their best abilities. Max buried his head into hoodie's shoulder a few times and there were some "aw's" from the crowd.

Next was the first group dance to smells like teen spirit. Everyone danced as if it was 1992 and nirvana had just gained popularity. After that they played a lot of mainstream songs mixed with promo for their friends mixed with more classic songs. The night ended with quote intentionally "I miss you" by blink-182 to honor the people who were dead, and those who left. As the final note played everyone thought

I miss you
I miss you

About the same person.