Twenty-Nine

A/N: Troye and Connor are really cute in this chapter help my soul

"Wake up motherfuckers", ash yelled into each room.

"Today were helping out around the camp by trail blazing and then were hiking to an extremely aesthetic lake", she said.

"Did someone say aesthetics?", Connor said groggily.

"Yes babe, now get dressed", Troye said

"I don't want to kitten, I want you", Connor said, tiredly in his rough and scratchy morning voice.

Troye crawled up to the bunk where Connor was and the two of them who were just wearing sweatshirts and boxers cuddled for a while and kept giving each other little kisses. Connor even gave a Troye a small hickey as Troye murmured "fuck" the whole time. Finally ash yelled for them to stop and get up. They both threw on jeans and ran to get breakfast.

They then begun the trail blazing. Each couple/pair was assigned a particular path where they would, yes, paint trees.

Connor and Troye couldn't stop hugging and kissing and being cute. When Lynn and Alexa passed them Connor of course asked Lynn to take a photo of them under the tree kissing.

"Fucking goals", Lynn said.

"Aren't we goals", Alexa said as she outed.

They spent a long time, each group hiking about a mile, painting until they were called in for lunch.

They ate lunch and hiked a few miles down to the pond. They got to look at trees and get salamanders out of the pond. Connor and Lynn took tons of photos, and Connor was glad he could semi-walk by now.

No one knew where Ryan and Brendon had went and suddenly they heard a loud splash. They saw two nearly naked boys going back and forth
"Yes we will fuck"
"No we won't".

And that is how they ended their day. A soaking wet Ryan and Brendon in a tent on the other side of the first sinning and everyone else in the two big tents.