Six

A/N: did I mention I love nirvana a lot and I'm currently v obsessed again

-

June 11th, 2016 | Philadelphia, PA

"The fuck this is actually happening", Alex yelled on the bus to philly.

"Of course it is, the fans really liked you all last night", Hayley said happily.

"It's so fucking surreal", Melanie said.

"JOSH WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BLUE CROP TOP I KNOW YOU TOOK IT", Jenna yelled angrily

"No I'm not giving it back until you give me back the blue skinny you stole", Jøsh replied.

"You let me borrow them you motherfucker"

"Calm the fuck down", a pissed off wet-haired Tay yelled as she got out of shower.

Jenna bit her lip and kissed Tay and then they dissapeared as Jøsh decided to be a dick and steal more of Jenna's clothes.

On the other busses things weren't much better.

Taylor picked up her phone and called Hayley "I rarely regret things, but this might be a regret"
"Might be"
"I love these kids to death but oh my god they're insane, gotta go Lexi and Casey are fighting over their aesthetic skirts again"
"Josh and Jenna are doing the same thing wtf"
"Gotta blasts"

Lexi and Casey were literally fighting over a pink pastel grid skirt Casey wanted to wear to their show tonight and Lexi wanted to wear it too. Jack was laughing his ass off and Rena was trying to explain to Casey that they didn't buy the skirt and should give it back to Lexi.

Calum and Luke were hogging the bathroom fucking each other while people were waiting in line, as if it was a concert port-a-potty to pee.

"You know there's a reason we have beds", Rian yelled.
"Yeah o-o-o-ne sec", Luke tried to say, but that's not easy with calum's dick in your ass.

"Seriously hurry the fuck up", Dan yelled

"Stop swearing babe", Phil yelled back.

After what felt like hours, a sweaty and mostly naked Calum and Luke left the bathroom so people could pee.

Mark and Billie had the chill and calm buses. Everyone was just eating breakfast or lowkey fucking or showering or whatever. When Mark called Hayley she was extremely jealous.