A not so sucky but sucky ending

*3rd person perspective*
Well here goes the crappiest last chapter ever.

One year lateerrrrrreereeewwdidhankshdbs

She thought stealing the captain's scissors was the worst idea ever. She thought that everything would go wrong and her life would be over. But now, as she sits on the bed next to the love of her life, Akumu doesn't regret a thing.

Akumu and Akashi easily sorted all of their issues because they both confessed how much they truly loved each other. As time goes on, that love is not fading but getting stronger. They spend their everyday lives inside Akashi's large house goofing off while also helping each other through tough times. Akumu no longer needed her old living space and Kuroko had needed a place to stay so Akumu sold her house to Kuroko where he now lives.

Speaking of Kuroko, Kuroko ended up becoming soft-hearted because felt bad for how much he hurt Akumu. Although she stole his first kiss, he was thankful for her because without meeting her he would've never been introduced to Shina. Yes you heard correctly, Shina and Kuroko are together. Shina's outgoing personality clashes with Kuroko's laid back vibes, but once they got to know each other and became closer, the two could not be separated.

Kenta, however, ended up transferring schools where he decided have a new start. Kise, of course, joined him because Kenta and Kise refused to be separated. Or should I say just Kise refused to leave Kenta. They live in a small apartment together now being 'just friends' as Kenta had said when he completely rejected Kise.

I bet you are also wondering, oh what about the basketball players? Well who knows what happened to those dorks. Probably made it to a famous basketball team, most likely crushing everyone in their path. Akashi was offered a spot on a very popular basketball team that had been very successful in the past, but rejected because he felt like he needed more time with Akumu.

Although all of their lives had their own ups and downs, things did work out in the end. However, Akumu's parents never did come back and Akashi's father is still forcing him to take the job as leader of the company. Kenta did miss Akumu dearly even though he only wanted her for certain reasons, but he was still crushed. Kise, like I mentioned before, had been in a lower state of mind because Kenta full out rejected him, but living with his best friend is ok for him even though it just reminds him he was rejected everyday. Shina, well she actually didn't change much other than the fact that she met Kuroko. She was happy she broke up with Kise because it turns out he doesn't even like girls... That must've hurt Shina a little. And Kuroko, well, he is just having a rough time because he is about the same heigh at Shina but he wants to be taller. I guess things didn't fully work out in the end, but everyone was content with the turn out.

While I was rambling on, Akumu and Akashi just had a make out session so I think it is best to end the story here. Yup great ending 10/10 much wow best ending you have every read. #sorrynotsorry. AUTHOR OUT!