Kuroko

(Warning: I understand that this character is Kuroko, but due to past events he changed. Therefore, his personality is not the same as the usual kuroko so don't go getting all mad at me okie! And sorry if you biased to certain characters and are mad at me like WHAT THE CRAP IS WRONG WITH YOu! Okie back to story)

"Uh hi," I responded back and moved back slightly feeling uncomfortable with how close he was.

"Long time so see eh?" He tilted his head slightly but still showed no emotion.

"Oh so you do remember..." I bit my lip looking off to the side.

"How could I forget the one who stole my first kiss huh?" He removed his arms from my desk. I honestly felt really bad so I sulked in my seat a little.

"Is there anyway to make up for it, I'm really really sorry," I took the time to get a better look at him. His eyes were honestly really pretty and I had trouble looking away from them. I mean Akashi's eyes were pretty cool, but this boy's reminded me of the ocean. His hair looked very soft and fluffy like clouds, I just wanted to run my fingers through it.

"Hello?" A voice interrupted my thought.

"Oh sorry!" My face reddened and the boy looked at me.

"There is one thing you can do for me..."

"What is it?"

"Can you go on a date with me?"

I was about to laugh, but I realized it wasn't a joke. I really wanted to accept because he had gotten a lot cuter than the last time I saw him. He was kind of mysterious and I liked that. But then Akashi came to mind... He would probably kill him.

"I mean sure but we have to keep it hidden from my boyfriend," it was weird calling Akashi my boyfriend because I was not allowed to say that we weren't dating.

"You have a boyfriend? I mean that's not surprising at all because you are beautiful and all, but would you really do that if you had a boyfriend?" He was no longer emotionless and I could sense some hopefulness in his ocean eyes.

Ugh I don't have a boyfriend, so it's fine!

"Uh, yeah, just make sure that he doesn't notice..." I nervously laughed.

"Who is he so I can look out for him?"

"Um, do you know Akashi Seijuro?"

His eyes went wide and I think his face became paler than it already was. Does he know him? Suddenly, that pale faced changed and a smirk went across the boy's face.

"I don't think I've met him before... Don't worry he won't notice."

I just smiled a little. Did I really just accept a date with a stranger. I mean he wasn't that much of a stranger considering that I've kissed him before but still.

"Oh, I never did get your name!" I kind of facepalmed at my stupidness. How did I not even know his name and I'm going on a date with him!

"Kuroko," he spoke. "And I know you are Akumu, right?"

I nodded and smiled a little. Kuroko, I like that name.

"So when is our date?" I asked.

"How about today after school?"

"Hm, I might be able to sneak out of Akashi's basketball practice... Meet me at the front of the school fifteen minutes after school is over?"

Kuroko nodded and I guess the teacher finally came in the room because everyone turned and the voices faded to silence.

I finished the rest of the school day and I guess Kuroko switched schools to Rakuzan so he was in a few of my classes. I made my way to the gym where Akashi told me to wait until his practice was over because he doesnt want me going out alone anymore.

I'm technically not breaking that rule because I'm going out with someone, not alone...

Once I got in the gym they already seemed to be practicing. Akashi spotted me and stopped dribbling the ball holding it in his hand. He walked over to me and I smiled.

"Hey I'm going to go get a drink okay?" I tried to come up with an excuse to leave as he approached me.

"Okay, practice will end in two hours, sorry that I'm making you wait here but I don't want you getting hurt again," Akashi looked at the ground and I nodded.

Ugh I hate lying to your face.

I turned around and walked out of the gym heading towards the exit of the school. On my way I fiddled with my hair a little trying to make sure is looked good. I opened the door to leave and spotted Kuroko sitting on a bench facing away from the school.

I snuck up behind him and poked his back. He slightly jumped but when he turned and saw me he let out a small smile and stood up.

"For a second I thought you ditched me," he slightly laughed.

"I wouldn't do that, I feel really bad about what I did so I need to make it up to you. So where are we going?"