Akashi, no, puppyshi! :3

(Sorry for how boring this is. The title is goals amirite heh just kidding I suck at life byeee)

I was very confused at what just happened, but I accepted it and kissed back. He let go of my hands and put one of his hands behind my back supporting me as the other was behind my head. Wait what, I thought he hated me!

I pulled away slightly shoving at his chest but he wouldn't let go of me. My mind raced over what happened.

"Akash-"

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that," he interrupted me. I slightly bit my lip replaying the scene that just happened in my mind. I honestly just wanted it to last forever.

"I thought you didn't like me..." I looked at the ground. His lips were so soft!

"I was just frustrated to see you with another guy..." He mumbled. I slightly smirked.

"Oh so you were jealous...?" I looked up at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Maybe..." I laughed a little but then my mood quickly changed and I slapped him slightly on the arm.

"Do you know how much you hurt me!" I frowned. I mentally slapped myself again for being so bipolar over my actions. One second I was sad, the next mad. One second I was confident, the next I was shaky. And now I was really happy, but then automatically got mad again.

"I know I'm sorry, do you know how much it killed me to see you walk around like that all gloomy and such. I honestly couldn't live with myself," he said. He didn't seem too much like the Akashi I knew at this moment. It was like I didn't even recognize him.

The Akashi I knew was demanding and knew his place, but could be slightly sensitive at times. But right now, he was full on putting on a puppy dog act and had a pouting and guilty expression on his face. I couldn't help but to burst in laughter.

"What?" He straightened up and finally let go of me. I stepped back and slightly held my stomach.

"What happened to you?" I giggled. He turned his head confused and furrowed his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes at his cluelessness and my giggles settled to just a smile. "The Akashi that was all demanding and showed little to no sympathy whatsoever, what happened to him?"

"He left once I realized how much I needed you," he spoke.

"Oh and now you are being cheesy too?"

"Shut up."

"I will forgive your cheesiness if you kiss me again..." My face slightly reddened but I missed his lips on mine. He smirked and pulled me forward but this time he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder instead of kissing me. This again. My stomach landed on his shoulder and I made an 'oof' noise.

"Akash^t!" I pounded at his back.