I Should've Known.

(Sorry to those who liked Kenta)

"Kenta?" For a second I thought he was sleep talking or something, but when he pinned me and got on top of me I knew that this was no sleeping disorder.

"Akashi wasn't lying," he smirked. I squirmed around trying to escape his strong grip.

This all happened too fast. I thought Kenta was nice, a brother.

"Kenta, you aren't like this! Let go of me!" I yelled continuing to struggle. He chuckled and lifted his tee shirt I was wearing feeling my stomach with his cold hands. I cringed and a shiver went down my spine. "Kenta..." I closed my eyes and a tear streamed down my cheek.

Akashi was right. I should've known. I could've been sleeping peacefully at Akashi's, but now I'm in Kenta's bed without pants and only undergarments and a tee shirt to protect me. I really am helpless.

"A-Akashi," I whimpered as Kenta leaned in his face next to mine. He stopped right in front of my face and I felt his hot breath on my forehead. I shook being scared at this side of Kenta. He was never like this unless someone would try to hurt me, but he would never act like this to me.

"I don't want you saying his name, only mine..."

Before I could speak his lips were on mine. I couldn't pull away no matter how hard I tried. I began to sob and Kenta pulled away slowly.

"Now, don't cry on me," he left that evil smirk on his face.

That smirk used to be a smile I loved and adored. One I looked forward to seeing everyday. One that gave me hope in the darkest times, and calmness through the stress.

"Kenta, please, this isn't going to help you in any way!" I yelled between sobs. He seemed to not care and began to talk again.

"I've always wanted you Akumu," he touched my face with his hand. "ever since I met you."

We were both first years and had no friends, other than Shina for me, and Kise for himself. Shina and Kise hooked up so they tried to set up me and Kenta. We got along instantly but we didn't want a relationship. We began to hang out everyday and he always protected me and acted as an older brother. People believed we actually were related, so we went along with it.

"Are you two related?" A first year would ask us. We would look at each other and give the signal by smiling.

"Yes, actually," he said before I could reply myself.

"Wow, you guys are really close huh? Well, see you tomorrow!"

The girl would leave and we would hold in our laughter until the stranger would disappear. We would both burst into laughter every time.

"She fell for it!" I would giggle. Kenta would rub my hair messing it up and chuckle.

He removed his shirt and leaned down kissing my exposed stomach.

"and now you are mine..."

School got complicated and me and Kenta had no classes together. He slacked on his grades and I excelled. I was put in advanced classes while he stayed in grade level. I only was able to catch glimpses of him in the hallways, and whenever I did, he looked kind of scary but I thought it was just stress so I let it go and carried on to my studies.

I closed my eyes tight and waited for something bad to happen. As tears ran down my face I began to count the seconds.

One...

My shirt was removed quickly and forcefully by Kenta's hands.

I remember those hands that protected me from rude guys that made fun of me, and I thought Kenta was just being a brother to me... But now I realized he just wanted me for just him, not as a sister, but a lover or a toy.

Two...

I began to scream and closed my eyes in hope someone would save me.

Kenta is usually the person that saved me from everything, but now I need a new hero. This hero was now a villain.

Three...

A hand was placed over my mouth to quiet my screams.

I remember him always calming me in hard times trying to settle my nerves and the stress of school. He would always go see a movie with me or go out to eat at out special cafe which always calmed me.

Four...

The hand was jerked from my face and I kept my eyes closed but heard grunts, the sound of a head being banged against a wall, then silence.

But now that has all changed... It was all just lies.

Five...

I was picked up.

Six...

Silence.

Seven...

I felt warm hands carrying my exposed self from the bed along with a blanket that was wrapped around me.

Eight...

I opened my teary eyes.

Eight and a half...

I saw the red hair.

Nine...

I was carried out the door.

Ten...

I cried in Akashi's chest.

~~~

#sorrynotsorry

~~~