First Customers

I looked in the mirror and frowned. This is way too much... Or should I say too little?

The poofy skirt part of the maid outfit went to my mid thigh so if I made one wrong move people will see some things they probably don't want to. The waist section was super tight showing off my skinny figure and the chest area made me look busty.

I laced my hair in a random spot that looked decent then threw on the thigh high socks that we are forced to wear. I decided to just wear white converse then I quickly left. Akashi was already at the festival because he was playing his pickup games.

I got to the school as soon as I could to avoid people looking at me then raced to the cafeteria. I got many looks, mainly from guys, which I wished I hadn't seen. I entered through the door into the dark, candlelit cafeteria to see other maids doing their shifts. There was a decent amount of customers, mainly masculine.

I signed in on the sheet it the kitchen then I was greeted by a few of the girls.

"I'm so jealous, Katsu, you look like a model!"

"You are stunning in that!"

I tried not to roll my eyes and gave a smile.

"You all look great, I'm not that beautiful but thank you! I have to get to work," I smiled one last time and grabbed a pen and a notepad then walked to the entrance preparing for my first customer.

After a few minutes two guys walked in, one with blonde hair and one with brown hair. I recognized the brown haired boy instantly and my mood went from annoyed to excited.

"KENTA!" I jumped into his arms. He made an oof noise and chuckled.

"Hey Akumu, and aren't you supposed to call me master?" He set me down and raised an eyebrow. I slapped him with my notepad and giggled.

"Shut up!"

I looked over at Kenta's friend who seemed amused and he had a bright, cheerful smile and I smiled at him.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"That's Kise, he's a friend of mine," Kenta motioned to the blonde. The blonde haired boy was about the same height as Akashi, maybe a little taller but not as tall as Kenta. I'm not going to lie, he was one of the most attractive guys I have ever seen.

"Follow me, masters," I giggled at me calling them masters, it was humiliating but I found it kind of hilarious. I led the two boys to a table and took their orders then left to the kitchen and set the notepaper next to the one girl with black hair I saw yesterday. She nodded which acknowledged that she saw me.

I waited tapping my fingers on the counter until she had finished their milkshakes they ordered. I grabbed them, one in each hand, then went back to their table.

"One for you..." I set one in front is Kenta, "and anther for you!" I set the other one in front of Kise.

"Thank you!" They said in unison which made me smile.

"So you are Akashi's girlfriend right?" Kise asked after sipping his milkshake. I tried to avoid groaning and just nodded. "We used to be on the same basketball team in middle school."

"Really? What was he like back then?" I became interested and focused on the blonde's words.

"Well he was the captain, always giving orders and he was always right too. I must say he is super scary, but actually quite considerate once you get to know him, but I bet you have figured that out already," he smiled and I nodded slightly. His explanation seemed exactly like Akashi. "But then we all went out separate ways after middle school and he seemed... Well... Different." Kise had a far look in his face as if he was in deep thought.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He... Changed. Halfway through the season he just seemed like a completely different person. He claimed he hadn't changed at all, but the rest of us knew something had happened."

"Oh," I didn't know what to say. I wanted to ask Akashi what happened, to just talk to him honestly. How different was he before... Was he nicer?

"None of us dared to ask what had happened being afraid of what he would do," Kise sipped his drink.

"Well he said he would stop by later to see me, I mean you two could talk if you wanted to..."

It seemed as if Kenta turned to stone. He froze then blinked. Kise seemed to understand whatever Kenta was signaling and stood up.

"I'm sorry this is abrupt, but we have to go!" Kise faked a quickly smile and ushered Kenta off his seat.

"Wait-"

"See you later hopefully!" He left his seat and shoved Kenta forward. I tried to stop him but nothing worked and they left the cafeteria.

What is going on?

I stood dumbfounded in place. Within seconds, my phone buzzed and I checked it.

'This is Kise, sorry for the abrupt leave. Kenta and Akashi don't really get along... at all. I don't want those two near each other.'

I didn't bother to question how he got my number and responded.

'When did they not get along?'

'I will explain later, see you soon!'

I held my phone completely confused. Ok?