Don't Get Any Ideas

I woke up from my nap slowly opening my eyes and letting out a slight groan.

  "Hnnn," I turned to my side and spotted a redhead in front of me sitting on a chair next to my bed.  "A-akashi?" I opened my eyes completely and looked at Akashi who seemed to have an embarrassed expression then snapped out of it.

  What was that expression?

  "Good afternoon," he spoke standing up from the chair.

  "What time is it?" I sat up from my bed stretching out my arms which felt weak and my body seemed hotter than usual.

  "Its around nine, stay in bed, you need to rest. I will bring you in dinner," He left the room and I was left alone. I tried to stand up so I can tell Akashi it was okay and I could get it myself, but when I stood my legs gave out and I went to the ground.

   Am I really this sick?

   Akashi walked in while I was on the ground and looked at me. He seemed to chuckle a little while walking over to me.

  "You really are sick," He walked closer and didn't bother to help me up but set a bowl of tofu soup next to me. 

  "Its so hot..." I groaned feeling my hot forehead.

  "I can turn on a fan or someth-"

  "No, no. Its fine... Just leave my room," I sat up a little leaning my back up against the bed. He nodded and walked out shutting the door behind him. "Tell me when you finish."

   "Finally," I groaned.

  I slipped my uniform shirt off leaving me only with a tank top and then I slid my skirt off as well revealing my spandex. I sighed feeling much better and began eating the tofu soup.

  My eyes widened when I took my first bite. This is so good! I quickly finished the delicious soup no longer feeling hungry.

   "AKASHI IM DONE!" I yelled to Akashi with the little energy I had hoping he would hear me.

   A few seconds later my door opened and Akashi walked in looking at me with wide eyes. I ignored his expression and held the bowl up. He walked over to me trying to avoid looking at me.

  "My arm is getting tired..." I sighed waving the bowl in the air.

  "Where are your clothes," he said not grabbing the bowl from my hand but looked down at me.

   "Oh yeah," I slightly laughed realizing that I took off my top and skirt. "It got hot."

  He rolled his eyes and grabbed the bowl from my hand. "Well, put on some proper clothes."

  "But it's so hot..."

  He sighed. "Its colder in my room if you want to stay in there instead."

  "Carry me?" I looked up at him giving him puppy dog eyes. 

  "You can do it yourself," He rejected the idea. I shrugged then tried to stand up. I got on my feet but then fake collapsed into Akashi's arms. He held me by my armpits with his arms and I looked up at him.

  "Oh, it looks like I can't. Will you carry me now?" I gave out a devious look at him.

  "You are doing this on purpose, I know you can stand," He dropped my arms and I landed on my butt on the ground.

  "Owww..." I groaned rubbing my butt.  "Akashi is a meanie."

   I stood up clumsily and followed close behind Akashi and went into his room. It was massive room with a king sized bed and the walls were all dark shades along with everyting in his room which gave dark vibes all around.

   Surprisingly, it seemed about ten degrees colder.

  "Why do you keep it so cold in here?" I asked looking around his room and touching random things.

   "Stop touching things, you are like a kid in a candy store. And I keep it cold because I like it this way," he grabbed my wrist removing it from the frame I was touching. I frowned and went to his bed jumping on it.

  "Oh it's just as soft as mine," I sprawled my arms and legs out feeling the soft fabric of the blanket.

  "You get comfy easily..." I heard him say behind me.

   "Can I sleep here tonight?" I asked him sitting up. He looked annoyed but then shook it off.

  "Where am I supposed to sleep then?"

  "On the floor," I pointed then giggled a little.

  Akashi rolled his eyes and walked into his bathroom. I guess he is getting dressed or something?

  I got comfy on his bed and tucked myself under the covers. I soon heard the bathroom door open and the lights went out.

  "I'm not sleeping on the floor," I heard his voice say and then I was shoved to one side of the bed and he lay down on the other.

  "Noooo..." I groaned. I wanted this bed to myself!

  "It's my bed, are you wanting to sleep on the floor?" He snickered.

   "Ugh, but I'm warning you I do move around in my sleep! And it's your fault if I get you sick," I said turning the opposite way of Akashi.

  There was no response and I curled up in a ball then closed my eyes.

  Don't get any ideas Akashi.