All is Fair in Love and War

I woke up and opened my eyes to see a redhead reading a book next to me on the king sized bed. Why am I so close to him?

"KYAAAA~" I moved back away from Akashi but then ended up slipping and falling off the edge of the bed onto the floor.

I had been snuggling on Akashi's chest and one of my legs was resting on top of Akashi's crotch area.

"Why didn't you push me off you!" I yelled standing up from the hard floor rubbing my backside.

"You seemed peaceful so I didn't want to wake you... Are you feeling better?" He closed his book and set it down on a small table next to the bed like nothing happened.

"Am I feeling better..? I JUST FELL OFF A BED AND MY BUTT HURTS!" I rubbed my butt frowning. Akashi chuckled then patted the bed next to him.

"Then lay back down."

"No, no. I'm not getting close to you again... I even warned you that I move around when I sleep, and I don't want that to happen again!" I chose to sit on the edge of the bed. "When did I move onto you like that?"

"It was around two. I was just sleeping but I woke up with your arm across my chest and your face directly next to mine cuddling me like I was a teddy bear or something. Then a few minutes later you just moved your leg up to my-"

"Eh that's enough!" I shook my head and closed my eyes at the thought. "I'm sorry I woke you and I snuggled you, I didn't enjoy it anymore than you did..." I covered my face with my hands.

"Who said I didn't enjoy it?"

What? Whaat? I turned and looked at him who was slightly smirking.

"Bakashi!" I stood up and walked to his door.

"Where are you going?" He asked behind me.

"I'm getting dressed."

"Meet me in the dining room for breakfast when you finish."

"Mmmhm."

Pfft enjoyed it? Yeah right. He's just messing with me!

I walked into my warm room and looked in the dresser. I grabbed a fuzzy, camo hoodie and then put on a cute tiger shirt on under it. My hair seemed okay so I left it as it was along with my spandex shorts and headed downstairs.

As I was walking down the stairs I thought of how Akashi was messing with my feelings but got distracted and slipped landing on my butt again.

"You okay?!" I heard Akashi's voice from the dining room. I winced standing up.

"Yeah, I just broke my butt for the thousandth time!" I rolled my eyes and walked down the rest of the stairs awkwardly. I walked into the dining room probably looking like a zombie and sat in front of Akashi.

"Wow, you're a mess," Akashi smirked.

"Shut up it's mainly your fault..."

"How is it my fault, you are the one that fell," he spoke as plates of pancakes were set in front of us by maids then they quickly escaped to the kitchen.

"Well you exist, which makes things ten times worse."

I probably shouldn't have said that...

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Akashi leaned in closer to me resting his elbows on the table and his eyes looked into mine deeply.

"N-nothing!" I looked away breaking the stare he was giving me.

"That's what I thought," he leaned back and smirked a little then began eating his food.

"Maybe you should lighten up a little, I don't want to be terrified the whole time I'm living here," I mentioned then ate part of the fluffy pancake.

"I want you to be terrified, though, it makes you listen to me more," He spoke flatly.

Is this guy really that confident that he flat out told me that.

"Excuse you but I'm not scared of you!" I stopped eating and had an angry expression at him. He seemed to be angry as well.

Akashi gave me a death stare then stood up. He walked over to me and lifted me by the collar of my cute tiger shirt forcing me to stand. I trembled at the strength he had to just lift me up like that. He looked at me coldly waiting for me to give up. I bit my lip to prevent myself from squealing.

He isn't scary. He isn't scary. He isn't scary.

"Stop doing that!" He dropped my collar and I fell to the ground gasping for breath.

"D-doing what?" I calmed down.

"Biting your lip, it's annoying..." He looked away. I smirked a little and noticed a change of color on his face. Now is time for payback...

"Hmmm..." I stood up slowly then I grabbed his tie that he had on and pulled him close to my face.

"Is that a blush I see?" I smirked.

He leaned forward and kissed me... on the lips! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE AKASHI THIS IS ALL FAKE ARE YOU TRYING TO MESS WITH ME! I didn't notice it but I guess my face turned a red shade as well. He slowly pulled away and smirked as his face was directly in front of mine.

"Is that a blush I see?"

This is war Akashi Seijuro.