Cake!

(Yes I have made a cake before so don't judge my cake making skills okay, thank you XD sorry for such a long break I finally got a free day from studying! Okie enjoy!)

The air was still cold so we decided on nothing outdoors. We stood quietly for a solid minute or two until a thought popped up.

  "Wait, I have an idea!" I thought of something quickly.

  "And that is?"

  "Back at my house I have some supplies to make a cake, I mean I haven't been home in a while so I don't know what it looks like but I remember wanting to make a cake so why not," I suggested. Kuroko nodded seeming as excited as I was.

"But you probably need new milk and eggs though," he said.

  "Yeah..." I patted my pockets to see if I had any money but the only thing in my pocket was my phone and a gum wrapper. "Uhhh."

  "I got it covered, let's go," he grabbed my hand and started slightly pulling on my hand smiling. It's been like what, five minutes, and he is already holding my hand? I smiled back and we made our way to the nearest store.

  Once we entered the grocery store we split up. He agreed to get all of the things that need to be cold along with the baking spray and vanilla while I got decorations and extra supplies. We met up and put everything in one cart.

"Butter... Sugar... Eggs... Flour... I have salt at home and baking powder too... Milk... Baking spray.. Vanilla... And frosting." I observed our cart as I remember the ingredients needed. "Oh and the decorations too."

He paid for all of the stuff and I felt guilty for not paying a single penny, let's hope this tastes good! We made it to my house, both of us with a bag in our hand, and I grabbed a key that I hid in my front yard. I was kind of surprised no one found it yet, though.

I unlocked the door and we went inside.

"It's so cold!" I groaned. I guess this is what I get for not being home.

Kuroko shut the door behind me and we set the things down on the table and I set my phone down as well.

"I have fuzzy robes so we don't get cold, be right back!" I ran to my room quickly and grabbed two robes. They were so soft and hopefully they would keep us warm as well.

"I call the blue one!" I tossed the pink one and it landed on his face.

"That's not fair, the blue suits me more!" Kuroko's muffled voice was heard under the robe and I giggled.

"Well I think the pink will look just fine, now let's get to work!"

  He took the robe off his head and put it on which made me laugh. We were basically matching because my pink hair went with his robe and his blue hair went with mine. I cringed at the idea of matching couples.

"Okay, first we need to heat the oven..."

"Already on it," I looked over at Kuroko who was turning it on.

"Okay... Um now we need to sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt but I will do it because I know the measurements. While I'm doing that, you prepare the pans."

While I mixed all of the ingredients together Kuroko put baking spray on the pan we were using. He finished quickly so I told him to start beating the butter and sugar.

We added the eggs, milk, and vanilla after all the other steps were done and began to stir.

I felt like we should get an award for quickest cake made. I don't know why we were rushing it, but as time went on we became more competitive on who finished their task first. Kuroko obviously finished his first, though.

"This looks good," Kuroko came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me as I stirred more. I smiled liking his touch because it made me warm and he made me forget all about Akashi.

"It's going to taste good I'm sure of it," I continued to stir and Kuroko set his chin on top of my head.

"Are you almost done?" He blankly said.

"Yeah, yeah. Be patient, can you bring the pan over here?" He unwrapped his arms from me and placed the pan next to the bowl. I poured the batter into the bowl and smoothed the top with a spatula.

"Hurry up and put it in the oven I want to eat it," Kuroko commented. I chuckled and quickly slid it into the over and set a timer.

"What color frosting did you pick up?" He asked me.

"Blue, I mean it's cold and such so I felt like blue just matched the weather." Not because I have a slight obsession with your fluffy, blue hair. "And I also got some white sprinkles shaped like snowflakes and some silver ones too."

"I like it," Kuroko nodded and grabbed the icing. We had a few pointless conversations but I guess he couldn't wait any longer and opened the top of the container. He dipped his finger in it and ate some of the blue frosting.

"Hey that goes on the cake!" I laughed and tried to take the frosting from him but he just held it up high so I couldn't reach it.

"You should really try it, it tastes really good!" He chuckled at my jumping attempts.

I gave up and pouted. He stopped laughing and smiled setting the frosting back on the table.

"You're too cute, I won't make you jump anymore." He poked my nose with the blue frosting.

"Aw now it's on my nose!" I tried to lick it off but I couldn't reach it, so I laughed at my hopeless effort.

"Leave it there, you look like a kitten!" Kuroko chuckled and grabbed my face squishing it. "So cute!"

"Stop it!" I laughed. The timer went off and we both focused on the oven. "Yay decorating!"

I took the cake out of the oven. It looked pretty good to me, it wasn't perfect, but it looked edible. I set it on the countertop and Kuroko already had a butter knife ready to put the frosting on the cake.

"I will do the icing, you do the sprinkles," he suggested and I nodded. In the end our cake looked really good. I mean it was sloppy and it looked like a small child made it, but at least it had a wintery theme to it!

"I want to eat it so badly!" I squealed and took out a big knife cutting into it. I divided the cake into small pieces and set the knife back down.

"You take the first bite," Kuroko picked up a piece and held it in front of my mouth. I giggled a little then opened my mouth to eat it, but I heard another voice coming in from the door which made me freeze in place.

"Akumu, I know you are here! Why didn't you answer my texts!"

~~~
Hwe hwe, just a random question... There any bts fans out there? If not, do any of you listen to kpop? They have been my obsession as of lately, like probably a month or two actually XD. Okay well thank you for all of the reads!!!!! Thank you for putting up with my busy schedule and not complaining and all the nice comments!
~~~