Caught

~~~
Sorry this chapter is short but it gets to the point it needs to, okie just warning ahead of time but thank you for reading :3 and sorry for bad quality picture as well.
~~~

  "No." I held my knees to my chest. Thank goodness I was wearing spandex under my skirt or this would be worse than it already was.

   He took a step closer gazing down at me.

   "I don't want to do this Katsu..."

   I stood up and ran to his bed then hid under his probably expensive covers. What am I thinking, this isn't going to solve anything!

    "Don't touch me!"

  I heard a snicker then the covers were thrown off of me and onto the ground, exposing my helpless self to the chuckling Akashi.

   "You really are helpless aren't you?" He stepped closer to the bed and I grabbed the closest thing next to me, a pillow, and threw it at his face and ran to the door.

   Stupid fancy locks how do you figure this out!

   Before I could figure it out my wrists were grabbed and I was pinned against the wall. I was shocked but filled with panic.

   "You can get them yourself if you want to..."

   "No!" I lifted my knee and kicked him in the crotch. He let out a groan and fell to the floor. I couldn't contain my laughter and let out a few giggles. Wait, don't you have to escape... Stupid! I turned back to the lock but then my ankle was grabbed.

   I was pulled to the ground and Akashi moved around until he sat on top of me.

   "You naughty little girl..." He was still in pain. I squirmed trying to escape but he was too heavy and he sat to where I couldn't move my arms. "I'm done with this, I'm getting them myself..."

   "No, please!" I squirmed and squealed but it did nothing. He took one hand and grabbed both of my wrists, his hands being that large, then the took his other and stuck in down my skirt. I left out a yelp as I felt his cold hands even through my spandex.

   "Really, under those too?" He rolled his eyes then went down another layer past my spandex touching my bare skin.

    He stayed silent and finally found them then pulled them out. Then held them in his hand smiling.

   "Ah it feels good to have these again," he then leaned on top of me holding the scissors to my neck. "Don't try a stunt like that ever again, okay?"

    I nodded nervously.

   "I still have to punish you though..."

   "Wasn't this punishment enough?!" I rolled away from him.

    "That was nothing. Now, you are going to live here from now on, got it?" He twirled the scissors in his hand. My eyes widened.

    "What!" I yelled standing up.

    "You heard me." He stood up as well. I walked up to him and grabbed his collar pulling him down to my height.

    "I have a life you know, I can't just stay here! What am I even supposed to do here, be one of those maids or wh-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widened and I tried to pull away but he was too strong.

   It wasn't a strong kiss but a delicate one, I didn't want to pull away but I felt wrong doing it.

   He finally pulled away when I was just out of breath then smirked. I didn't know how to feel about it but I couldn't think properly when his forehead was on mine and I was held in his arms.

   "Something like that..."