Part 4

Part 4

I went back everyday to check on Mickey. That mouse I mean. Turns out he was a she. I found her with her family and there was alotta baby mice… I guess I’m a hypocrite, I don’t practice what I preach… Was always weak and unable to let go of things or take care of anything either… I think the only people I did right by was the guys and you, but even then I made you all miserable in the end because I was such a weakling… Got me in the end I guess… But it didn’t get you.

I know your heart doesn’t belong to me, it never did, no matter how much you try to convince yourself it did. But still, I couldn’t help to steal a kiss from you- hope you don’t mind. Strings did rubbed of on me a little, gotta admit.

It’s funny though, you never did have to say good-bye. Just because you let go of your feelings doesn’t mean I would hate you and leave your side. I’m with all of you all the time. Now that everything is patched up with Sailor again it’s a bit like old times, with the addition of you. I love movie nights, the six of us all together in one room…

                                                                              ‘Hey, Crystal?’

                                                                               ‘Mmmhmm…’

                                                   ‘I know you’re asleep but can you still hear me?’

                                                                               ‘Mmmhmm…’

                           ‘I just wanted to tell you something that I never got the chance to say before…’

                                                                                  ‘Hmm…’

                                                                                ‘I love you.’