Chapter 7 Are you thinking what I'm thinking? (Strings POV)

(writer's note: Hey! I hadn't put lyrics up for a while, so I put ones I wrote in 3rd year up- I know they don't really fit with the theme of this chapter, but I'd like to know what you think :D Hope you enjoy this chapter!)

Chapter 7

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

~ Strings

Knock. Knock. Frickin door, while I’m frickin sleeping. I leapt up angrily, stomping down the hallway wondering why Tweedle Dee and frickin Tweedle Dum weren’t answering. I glanced at a note on my way past. All I got were the words "gone out" and "be back soon". Probably busking for album money. It was… I looked at the clock… half two in the afternoon, after all. I swung the door open, and wasn’t it just the fine Chris. Hello, my dear. I silently chatted her up. If she wasn’t suppose to be a guy- I would have done it aloud.

‘Yo.’ I said. She looked nervously up, my abs were causing her to blush. I smirked and let her in.

‘Where is Red and Drummer?’ She asked.

‘Out…’ I picked up the note and quickly read through it, ‘In… Leven? Seriously? The busking rates are crap there.’ I sighed; they never did get it quite as well as Ray did.

‘Um… good…’

Good?

I smiled to myself; she enjoyed being alone with moi? Whatever for?

‘I- uh- kinda need to talk to you.’

To me? Oh, but of course- Strings, keep it in your pants- she’s a he for the moment!

I frowned, annoyed with myself. Then- an awful thought sprung to mind. ‘You’re not thinking of ditching again, are you?’

‘N-no! Nothing like that, I would never!’

‘Good.’ I fell on the couch, offering her the seat beside me, an offer which she took. ‘What’s up then?’

‘Before we sign up for this thing…’ She took a deep breathe, ‘I think there is something I need to tell you guys… but I’d rather tell you first…’ Oh, yay, I’m special. ‘See… there is something about me I think you should know…’

I froze… Oh, bummer. She was gonna tell me she was a girl, wasn’t she? Well, kudos to Crystal for being so honest for trying to fess up- but I wasn’t done having fun yet. Damn, I needed to figure out how to stop her from telling me… but how?

‘That you have a hot friend?’ I asked. ‘Preferably female?’

She raised her brows; ‘Er… well I do but-‘

‘Great, would any of them be interested in being a sex buddy?’

Oh the look on her face. I took a mental picture of that one- priceless. ‘A-um, what now?’

‘You know? A booty call, a sex buddy. A girl with no strings attached, well one Strings attached.’

‘I… er…’

‘See, while we were looking for a guitarist, Drummer said we shouldn’t have any girls cause he knew that if we did, I’d make her my sex buddy if she wanted to stay in the band. Ha, lucky for you, you’re a guy right? But now I’m sex buddy-less and, y’know, if you know any girls?’

‘Uh no…’

‘Aw… sucks- anyway, what did you wanna tell me?’ Take the bate, be the man you pretend to be!