Ch 15 Unleashing the Beasts

Jaden and the rest of the key keepers returned the keys to Shepard. But then the keys started to move and started to float away and the key keepers started to follow the keys. Jaden and the rest of the key keepers followed the keys and then obelisk pillars began to rise and the keys were transferring to the pillars. Then a crater appeared out of nowhere. Then a box appeared and in the box there was power that rivaled that of the Egyptian Gods or Wicked Gods. The Wicked God cards had been lost since their creation. Jaden saw the box and began to walk toward it. Then an object fell from the sky, a machine, and out of the machine came a man in a glass container. He looked like he was over 100 years old. The man said "well hello Shepard, I have come to claim that which is mine." Shepard was speechless and Crowler said "is that the superintendent, Kagemaru."

Kagemaru smiled and said "yes it is I, I have to come to take the Sacred Beasts cards." The machine could move and he moved to the box and took the three beasts from their resting place. He placed them in his deck. Chazz said "I will deal with this guy, I will Chazz you up." Zane said "no, I will duel him." Atticus said "no, I want to beat him, because he is the one that made me Nightshroud." Nobody could argue with that, but then Kagemaru said "enough, this is why I hate teenagers. My opponent will be the one that has time and time again proven that he is a strong duelist and that is Jaden. So, I will duel him." Jaden stepped forward and then Alexis walked up to him and gave him a good luck kiss and Jaden prepared his deck and started his duel disk. Jaden said "get your game on."

Jaden said "I will start this off, my draw. I am playing Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode (2000def) and I will throw down two face downs and end my turn." Kagemaru said "I draw, I throw down three trap cards." Chazz said "the old man is losing it, he just told Jaden he placed three trap cards so now he knows what to expect." Kagemaru said "unless you are summoning a Sacred Beast. I sacrifice my three trap cards to summon the first Sacred Beast, Uria, Lord of Searing Flames in attack mode (0att). Uria's attack is determined by how many trap cards that are in my graveyard and I have three so Uria's attack is 3000. Now Uria's ability activates, I can target one set spell or trap card on the field and destroy it. So Uria destroy one of his face downs." The face down was Mirror Force and it shattered into a million pieces. Kagemaru said "Uria destroy Clayman." Uria destroyed Clayman and saw the power of a sacred beast. Kagemaru said "I play the field spell Fallen Paradise, I get to draw two more cards when it is my draw phase and with that I will end my turn."

 Jaden said "my turn, I draw, I play the spell card Polymerization to fuse Elemental Heroes Avian and Burstinatrix to summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman. Next, I play the Equip card Axe of Despair and now my Flame Wingman gains 1000 attack points (3100att). Now Flame Wingman destroy Uria." Uria was destroyed and Kagemaru lost 3100 life points. Jaden then ended his turn. Kagemaru said "my turn, due to Fallen Paradise, I draw two more cards. I play three spell cards face down. Now I sacrifice them to summon the second Sacred Beast Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder. Now Hamon attack Flame Wingman." Flame Wingman was destroyed and Jaden took 900 points of damage but it didn't end there Hamon dished out 1000 more points of damage to Jaden. Due to his ability, when Hamon destroys a monster, that owner of said monster takes 1000 points of damage. Kagemaru said "I play Monster Reborn to bring back Uria and I end my turn." Jaden needed something and he said "my turn, I draw, I play Pot of Greed to draw two cards. Now I play the spell card, Card of Sanctity, which we draw till we have six cards in our hands." 

Jaden drew his cards and so did Kagemaru, Jaden said "I play two cards face down and play Elemental Hero Sparkman in defense mode (1400def) and end my turn." Kagemaru said "my turn, I draw, due to Fallen Paradise, I draw two more cards. I play the spell card Phantasmal Martyrs. This card can only be active by having both Hamon and Uria on the field. I have to get rid of my entire hand due to the effect of the spell card but I gain three Phantasmal Martyrs tokens. Now Hamon attack Sparkman." Jaden said "not so fast, I play a trap Negate Attack which stops your attack and ends your battle phase." Uria's attack had increased to 4000 due to Kagemaru discarding his hand. Kagemaru ended his turn and Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play my spell card Flute of Summoning Kuriboh. Now I get to special summon Winged Kuriboh  to the field and I play the spell card Double Summon so I can summon two times this turn. Now I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman on the field in attack mode (800att). I sacrifice my three monsters  to summon Obelisk the Tormentor in attack mode (4000att) and I will end my turn."

Kagemaru said "my turn, I draw. Due to Fallen Paradise, I draw two more cards. Now, I sacrifice my three Phantasmal Martyrs to summon the third Sacred Beast Raviel, Lord of Phantasms. I will end my turn with a face down." Jaden said "my turn, I draw and I play the spell card Monster Reborn to bring back Sparkman and now I summon Wroughtweiler in attack mode (800att). Now I play O-Oversoul to summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman from my graveyard. I activate Obelisk's special ability by giving up two of my monsters. Obelisk can destroy all your monsters on your field. I give up Wroughtweiler and Sparkman to destroy Raviel, Hamon, and Uria. Now Flame Wingman attack Kagemaru directly."

The duel was over and Jaden had saved the world from the evil Kagemaru and he approached Kagemaru who had left the safety of his container. Jaden said "that's game." Kagemaru said "I only did this to gain what any older person would want, his youth back, but I see now that that power is too great to control. Can you forgive a foolish old man?" Jaden said "yes, I forgive you but you have to leave and never come back as long as I am at this school. I will guard the Beasts till I graduate." Kagemaru was then put on a boat and left the island but not before he returned the Sacred Beasts to their proper resting place. Alexis was overjoyed to see her lover safe and sound. Alexis said "I thought I would lose you. Please try not to duel with your life on the line next time, if that is possible." Jaden laughed and said "I will try, but what matters right now is the end of the year duel and our big wedding. So let us go and rest because I think we all had a long day."