Chapter 12 part 2

CHAPTER 13

NIALL's POV

The first thing my mind registered on seeing Harry standing outside on his balcony, smiling his 100watt Smile was panic, and also a bit of annoyance. 

Who knew what the curly haired boy was capable of? 

And when, after regaining her composure, Aria asked him "What do you mean "today is going to be a very exciting day for all of us?" I almost held my breath. I definitely didn't put it past Harry to say something like "Oh, you know, just something me and Liam planned to help you and Niall get it on." Reveling in my obvious anxiousness, Harry gave me a long, deliberate, mocking look, and then turning his gaze back to aria, replied "Oh nothing. Now what about the breakfast you were planning on making us....?"  

Oh thank heavens. 

"...though Niall, I'd suggest you put on a tee. Aria may be enjoying looking at your rock hard 6 pack abs, but they're just making me jealous." And with an exaggerated wink, walked out. 

Oh well. He was Harry styles. And at least he was dressed, and not in his usual birthday suit. 

***

As I padded down to the kitchen, after throwing on the first tee I could find (a black Coldplay round neck) I could hear soft peals of Aria's laughter. She had such a strong laugh for such a petite person. 

When I had told aria that the reason I was up at 6 was a restless sleep, I wasn't lying. The entire night, I had kept tossing and turning. I eventually gave up around 4 in the morning, but even stuffing myself with food didn't help take away the uneasiness I felt in my gut. But when I had seen aria standing outside, looking at the sun rise, it all suddenly felt worth it. 

Reaching the kitchen, I could already smell something delicious cooking. Aria was standing at the counter top, stirring something, laughing in loud guffaws while Harry was leaning against the kitchen island, narrating something animatedly. They had their backs to me, so they didn't see me come in, and Harry continued saying whatever he was saying. I just stood there, leaning against the door frame, watching them laugh, Aria's beautiful curls bouncing up and down. If it had been anyone other than Harry who had been talking to her so openly and flirtatiously, I would have felt a bitterness towards them, but I knew that Harry would never be that guy. He knew how much I liked her, and I knew that even if had ever had any feelings towards her, he would push them all away now, no matter what. 

It made me happy that one of my best friends was getting along so well with someone who was in the process of becoming my best friend...and hopefully more than that too. 

I had been observing them for barely a few seconds, thinking that I had all the time in the world, but that theory was proven wrong when suddenly Aria abruptly turned around and looked at me, almost as if the reason she looked back was that she knew I'd be standing there. Still laughing, she motioned for me to come and sit where Harry was sitting. Seeing her turn, Harry looked too, his face also cracked into a huge grin, and then seeing me come over, returned his gaze to Aria. As I grabbed a stool and plopped down beside Harry, I caught the last few words of his story "...and then we realized that she actually wasn't pregnant and the guys were playing a prank on us!" 

Ohh. So he was telling her about the nickelodeon prank me and Louis had played on the others during an interview by asking the host to appear as if she was pregnant, and then act like her water broke smack in the middle of it. 

"Oh it was hilarious!" I interjected, as Harry started laughing too, probably remembering what I was going to say. "Zayn got so worried! Liam started calling up everyone in the studio to come for help, but no one came 'cause they knew it was a prank, while I just sat there in a chair looking bored by the whole thing, because I knew it wasn't real. Liam, always the good guy, got so frustrated and anxious, that he even phoned his doctor to ask him how to give emergency births to babies!" I finished, and started laughing too, just imagining the scene in my head, while Aria had doubled over and was clutching her stomach. 

Even though the incident actually wasn't that funny, the laughter was infectious. Every time one of us sobered up, we'd look at the others and burst out laughing again. 

When we finally stopped, Aria was able to tell me that she was baking muffins for breakfast, giving an extra boost to my good mood. After she slid the tray into the oven, she came and sat down next to me, even though there were stools beside Harry too, who had just started telling her about the time Louis put sugar in his beanie and put it on his head. Just this little thing seemed to make my smile widen, and Harry probably noticed it too, judging by the smirk on his face. 

But at that moment, I didn't really care. I was just too high on aria's laughter. 

By the time the cupcakes were finishing, about 20 minutes later, a delicious smell was wafting through the kitchen, and Harry and i had finished telling aria about all the hilarious, but silly antics we had done in the video diaries. We were almost almost rolling on the floor with laughter, when suddenly a very disheveled looking Liam, followed my Danielle entered the kitchen, looking ridiculous since they were both holding golf clubs in their hands. Their appearance and confused expressions only made us laugh harder, and Harry managed to choke out "guys, you do know you can't go to the golf club in ur pajamas and that you might need more that 1 club each to play?" Before collapsing into fits of laughter again.

"Good god." Liam spoke up "What the hell are you doing laughing like hyenas at this god forsaken hour?! We thought there were burglars in the house..." -So THAT explained the golfing gear- "...and what in the name of all that is good in this world is had heavenly smell?"

Regaining control over herself, Aria replied smiling " Nice to you both too, Liam. Those are my muffins. They're for breakfast and they are almost finished. Why don't both of you sit down too?"

Looking positively more awake now, they also made themselves comfortable. 

Aria got busy in taking the muffins out of the oven, and icing them(I could hardly wait to taste them) as Harry filled then in with what had been happening, which earned me a couple of suggestive glances from the pair of them, especially at the parts of me and her "enjoying the sunrise together." Thank god Aria wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. 

Jus as Danielle got up to make tea for the lot of us, Zayn, Louis, El(who had returned sometime in the night) and Derek came in too, from across the street. Derek was already dressed smartly, and explained that he was leaving in a few minutes, as he had a business meeting, and it was a 2 hour drive home. Turning down all our pleas to at least stay for breakfast, he gave us all a hug, and kissing aria good bye, left, but promised to come visit us again soon. i could see Aria's happiness lessen a bit seeing her brother leave and that was understandable, but when she saw me looking at her with concern, she smiled genuinely at me, assuring me that everything was alright. 

A few minutes after Derek's departure, Dani and Zayn poured all of us cups of tea,and all of us greedily ate Aria's delicious muffins,only briefly stopping to load her with praises, and generally telling her she was a goddess. 

Within no time, the muffins were gone. 

HARRY'S POV

It was only when everyone had gobbled down their muffins, that I able to talk to Liam privately. The others were too busy eating and telling Aria that they worshipped her and her cooking to notice us. 

"Did you arrange everything?" I asked him, knowing fully that the answer was yes, since this was Liam we were talking about after all. 

"Everything is set." came the immediate reply. "All that's left to do is tell them." 

"So what are we waiting for?" I asked, and before he could answer, said loudly "Oi! Everyone! Be quiet for a second. There is something we have to tell you"

The others quietened down a bit, allowing me to begin speaking again.

NIALL'S POV

As soon as Harry asked everyone to listen up, i knew instinctively this had something to do his and Liam's "plan". When he began speaking, I braced myself for the worst. But his suggested plan, surprisingly turned out to be pretty good.

We were going camping.

 A/N:

i hope you liked the chapter! thanks so much for reading it! 

pleas VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE and make this girl happy!!!!

xx

Gari