Coincidence

Author's note: this is a fan fiction about one direction, and the main character is Niall and a 20 year old girl called Aria. 

Thanks SO much for reading!!  xoxo

My day hadn't been going too amazingly when my car started sputtering and then came to a sudden stop. I mean are you shitting me? How much bad luck could a girl handle? The reason I had been driving in the first place was because my boyfriend had been "too busy" to drive me, something I had been hearing a bit too often these days. After sitting behind the wheel for god knows how many hours hours I had finally reached London from my hometown Nottigham. I was on route to my aunt's home which she had left to me while she was in Travelling the world. It was perfect in a way. I was just starting a new job here as an architect in a couple of months and it was pretty nice not to have to go through the whole house hunting regime. Anyway, I was now stuck on the side of a deserted road instead of meeting my aunt before she took off for her "spiritual" trip in an hour, and to top it all my phone battery had conveniently died too.Great.  

I had been standing on the road waiting for a car to pass by for about half an hour when I finally spotted one coming down the road. I began waving franctically and thankfully the car came to a stop just before me. When the window rolled down I saw a 20something brunette behind the wheel. Seeing me stranded on the road, she immediately opened the passenger side door and motioned to me to get in. With a grateful smile, I slid into the seat. "Let me guess. You're out of gas?" She asked, and seeing me answer in the affirmative started laughing, her pretty curls bouncing up and down. "There's a gas station about 3 miles from here," she continued "I could drop you there if you want. I'm going to Chelsea and it's on the way" "you're going to Chelsea? That was where I was headed! Could you drop me there instead? I have to be there in,like, 35 minutes. I'll pick up my car later." I asked. Smiling in agreement, She reached to turn on the radio and some pop song I'd heard before but couldn't recollect came on. Seeing me tap my foot to its rhythm, she smiled and asked me "so you're a one direction fan?" Hearing the band's name I remembered the song's name, What Makes You Beautiful. "not really. I've just heard this song before" I confessed. Then, a slight smile still playing on her lips, she asked me about why I was in London and what was so important that I could leave my car by the side of a road. By the time I had finished my narrative, we had arrived, and as I got out with an enormous "thank you", I suddenly remembered something. "Hey I don't even know your name or anything else about you,for that matter. Mine's Aria, and you know pretty much everything else about me already thanks to me and my endless flow of words." I joked. With a laugh the pretty brunette took a pen and while writing her number on my hand, said "I'm Danielle and I'm a professional dancer. Nice getting to know you. Keep in touch!"   

And with that, she drove away.