The break up

It was almost 4am by the time I reached home. I couldn't remember the last time I had so much fun! After Niall got us all drunk as hell on champagne and vodka, someone suggested karaoke. OMG. Despite being more than a bit tipsy, I had refused it, cause I'm a pathetic singer. But then Harry and Niall almost dragged me to the mike, and placing me in the centre, stood on either side of me and all of us sang "Moves Like A Jagger" together. All I remember after that was feeling happy and...relieved. 

  As I staggered into the bedroom I saw that I had 4 messages on my cell. " Oh fuck it" I thought as I climbed in bed, fully dressed and went to sleep just as I saw the first rays of the sun come out.....   When I got up, the first thing I saw was the clock showing the time to be a bit past noon.  Groggily I got up and as I made my way to the bathroom I remembered the messages in my phone. Reaching for my mobile, I hit the play messages button. They were all from Tom, my boyfriend.    The first started with a "where are you and why the fuck are you not picking up my my phone?" The second and third were increasingly abusive and spewed with profanities. The last one went like " you cheating whore. I know you'r off fucking someone right right now, you filthy slut. How dare you you not answer me?" By the time it ended I was just so angry I thought I would explode. Who the hell was HE to tell me what to do with my life? I had practically begged him to come to London with me. He had a week's holiday and could have easily come. He hardly ever answered my calls. After i had caught him cheating on me a couple of months ago he had begged for my forgiveness and stupidly, I had taken him back. But things weren't the same between us anymore. We hardly saw each other, and I don't think he ever broke up with his other girlfriend. And now he was acting like I was the one who couldn't keep her pants on?    The last message had barely finished when my phone started ringing. The caller I.D. showed that it was Tom. I picked up in the first ring. "Oh so you finally declined to pick up your phone bitch?" I heard him say. "I'm sure last night was fun, cheating on your boyfriend, wasn't it?" That was it. I couldn't take any more of his bull shit.  Without thinking I started screaming at him too "Who the hell are you to tell me what I'm supposed to do? I was just hanging out with a some people I met yesterday. You're the one who can't keep his hands to himself, remember?" "You fucking whore! What did you say?" I was so mad at him I didn't even hear the following sentences. All I heard was the ending "....You might want to shut the hell up before you make me do something you will regret, bitch." This was the last straw. "Well it's too late for that!" I replied, almost shrieking. "This is it. It's over. You can rot in hell for all I care, bastard".    And with that I slammed the phone down and started crying so hysterically I didn't even care about the doorbell ringing over and over again.