A Knights Team. Chapter 19.

Chapter19.
A knights team.

Jetter headed to find his pretend Maiden mermaid. He knew she was planning something this evening with the prisoners.
He searched for her in the Kingdom but had no luck.
He then called her. When he felt like Tilfa had let him know her whereabouts he headed to the Post of the Watcher guards.

Once Jetter arrived he saw Tilfa holding her hand out to him. He reached and held her hand tightly.

Tilfa led him into the cave where all the guards including Mikekell were.
Mikekell bowed out of respect for Jetter.

Tilfa knew Megalyn was on the surface waiting patiently.

..

King Johnkell ate squirrel and drank his wine grinning at the group.
Jantir had a deep hate for this man. He tried to hold back his fists choosing to use his words.

"Are you enjoying your meal?" Jantir asked.

"Of course. Did I not offer you any?" Johnkell snickered.

"I am okay. I don't need food to survive. I have other things I can take and it works just as good. You enjoy your peasant food." Jantir smiled.

King Johnkell put down his bowl giving an evil eye to Jantir.

"Your highness did you need anything else for the night?" Site woman asked.

"Since when are you to offer me service? I can get use to this. Make the fire bigger." King Johnkell ordered.

The site woman did as told only to take attention off Jantir.
Good thing too because just then Jantir noticed Megalyn at the tip of the water. She smiled over at him. He knew it was time to prepare for anything.

Jantir glanced over at the other Site women and Taker. They all rose holding their weapons.

Jantir walked to his horse.

"What are you all doing? Such lack of respect deserves to be hung. What is this one doing by the water still?" Johnkell asked standing by his guards.

The Site women went to Megalyn as the guards followed their order to surround her.
Jantir grabs his horse along with Megalyn's.

"You all need to learn how to follow orders. I should be done with all of you!" Johnkell said pulling out his morning star.

This one was without chain.

Taker stopped Johnkell.

"It's not what you think. Give this time. They're ready to show you your son. We stuck with you through all, don't assume we will turn our backs that quick." Taker told him.

"Where is my son? I don't see him anywhere. I let too much slide with these nobody's, yet I am spoken down to like a fool. I don't lie when it comes to death. Some one will die. Your mouths alone have gotten you all killed." King Johnkell argued.

"Shut your mouth old man. Do you want your son or not? The longer you speak useless words the longer he stays under water. Forgive me for being so unkind to a King but it is time to give back what you came for." Jantir sat holding the urge to say much more.

King Johnkell was angrier than he ever was this whole journey. His eyes were pure red evil. Jantir saw but did not worry. He was more than willing to fight to the end with him.

Megalyn slowly walked in the Ocean dropping orange dust that made the water smoke. In that smoke Aquatin appeared, she stood beside him as he smiled at her.

"Where is this King Johnkell?" Aquatin asked.

Johnkell came forward making sure he did not touch the Ocean.