The 9 picked. chapter 9

chapter 9.    The 9 picked.

On this day the King of the Ocean Towers had unknowingly to Tilfa prepared her Se-fair.   King Morfah ordered the nurses and maids to her room.  They opened the door to wake her. 

Tilfa had no idea what they were doing since her father told everyone not to mention a word. 

The help fixed Tilfa's hair and cleaned her up. 

Tilfa asked what the dress was for that they had dressed her with.  The help didn't answer. 

She asked again.  They told her it was for dinner with her father. 

Tilfa continued to let them dine her up.  When done they brought her to the opposite direction of the dining and throne room.

"Does King Morfah know about where we are going because I would like to know."  Tilfa told her guards. 

"Please refrain from asking more than you need to know.  We are just your guards.  We do not know every thing your father plans and why." 

"But you listen to him.  Even if it means locking away innocence just because my father see it fit too."  Tilfa pointed out.

"I'm sorry princess but that is a different situation.  Your father is to see it fit that we are safe.  You and his plans are something else.  Please go on your way.  The King is waiting for you in there.  Please be very quiet.  I will stand by the door." 

Tilfa stared at the guards eyes.  He looked away and stood his post.  Tilfa pushed the doors open with her force.  She went a few feet in. 

Tilfa saw all the Ocean's city kneeling to her. 

Could it be what she was dreading. 

Tilfa was led to her father at his Se-fair throne.  She sat down quickly without  being told. 

During a Se-fair she the Princess is to stand until all are pleased with her look and then her father the King tells her to sit. 

King Morfah had her stand and bow back to the crowd.  They all applauded at her beauty.  Tilfa could't face the crowd.  Her eyes began to glitter with her tears.  She put on a fake smile. 

Her father was pleased and had her sit.  Tilfa kept her face away from her fathers eyes. 

This is how the Se-fair is handled in the Ocean Towers;  Tilfa is not to speak a word to anyone until told to. 

After the crowd looks her over they all pour an elixir which contains the juices of truth.  With this all that have to speak with Princess and King Morfah will have no choice but to speak the truth saying what they are and feel also if they were there to harm her or the Kings home. 

When all were done with the juice they sat down waiting for it to settle in them.  When the first would feel the effects of the truth elixir they would stand.  One by one they would all stand.  Who didn't stand would be asked to leave immediately. 

You are not able to deny the effects.  If you're not pure for the Kingdom of King Morfah the effects would not be made shown.  You are not worthy of being allowed back. 

Either something as changed in their heart or they are dabbling in affairs that will be looked into at a later date. 

For those who get the effect and tell the truth though its not good things, as wanting to take gifts from the Kingdom.   these are being questioned right away.  Also possibly killed for their complete impure thoughts and possible imprisonment.