Fifteen times hated underneath. Chapter 15.

Megalyn sat down with a guilty conscience.  She never had to hurt someone the way she did today.

To let them die was one of the worst things she had ever done.

Megalyn sat alone watching her feet get lost in the sand.

The King and the rest watched her mourn in her sorrows.

"How long are we going to fight like this?  Soon we will be killing each other for riding our animals too slow.  I came along to protect my family.  I don't feel you had the same intentions.  How do I know you won't hurt us or have someone else try to kill us?"  Taker asked King Johnkell.

"I was protecting myself.  She wanted to disobey a King, that is what happens.  She is okay so let's get her moving.  Figure out how to get in these waters."  King Johnkell said.

Taker scoffed walking to Megalyn.  She stood up and smiled at Taker.

"Are you alright?"  He asked.

"Yes i'm fine.  I just feel a little unlike myself but soon I will be better.  Did the King send you to me?"

"Not really.  I was hoping this would all get over with.  He wants to know the next step.  We are here at the right ocean?"  Taker pointed to the water.

"Yes.  I once talked to a mermaid here.  Not the one from last time.

I don't know what to do next.

I don't want every one to kill each other.

I don't want to show him how to call a mermaid.

He is evil.

His heart is untrustworthy.

It's just fowl.

I'm very lost.  Ever since being around that man I feel- just lost."  Megalyn cried.

"I don't know what to say.  Where I live it's not like this.  We survive together.  We love what we have and who we have.  I don't like the man either but he is a King and he is looking for his son.  Let's just call a Mermaid.  I will lead him some where for only as long as I could.  Try to figure out something by the time we come back. "

"What will you say to have him go?"  She asked.

"I don't know.  I will think of something."

Taker walked over to King Johnkell.  Takers Women were waiting for their next errand.

"We should clear the area and make sure we are alone.  Megalyn will stay here and do what she does.  Work on the medicines she as.  Would you like to go now?" Taker asked.

"I would prefer to stay here and have you all make sure the area is clear." King Johnkell replied.

Taker looked back at Megalyn.

"I don't know this area much.  Well at all.  I was in the forest for many years.  I don't know what to make of safe or unsafe.  I hope you will come with us and teach us the area also we can fight better in case we have to."  Taker said to King Johnkell.

"You are suppose to be fighters.  How do you mean to win this battle if we are watching over each and every one of you as children?  I will go!  I want some one to stay here with her.  I don't trust that my men won't kill her for letting my third man die.  As pleasing as it might be to see her suffer I can't keep losing people.  So which one of your Ladies are more equipped to watch that Megalyn doesn't wander off?" King Johnkell asked getting his horse prepped to ride into the land surrounding the ocean bed.