3's crowded.

3's crowded.  Chapter 3.

Night fall had arrived and Mikekell was not happy about what he had to deal with soon.  He thought about blowing off the woman his father set him up to see however his dad would find out and he would never hear the end of it. 

Mikekell went outside on the Tower's roof.  He inhaled the salty air, closed his eyes and imagined his only true love Tilfa.  Her hypnotizing smile kept him gazing at her for hours but of course his imagination would be cut short by the voice of a Messenger.   

"Prince Mikekell."  Called out the Messenger.

"Knight Mikekell."  Corrected Mikekell.

"Yes.  Knight Mikekell.  Sorry.  Your lady friend is here to see you."  The Messenger said keeping his head down and leading the way to the Bourbon room; also known as the room where all the visitors are brought for a good time. 

Mainly lady friends.

Mikekell sat with his so called lady friend.   She wasn't an unattractive lady.  His eyes though have been set on someone more breathtaking than the stars themselves. 

The lady ate her meal very slowly as if she wasn't hungry at all.  She barely spoke a word and looked away every chance she could.  Mikekell was getting bored with her fast. 

He decided to ask her out for a walk around the garden.  She accepted. 

"Do you have a fear of bugs?"  Mikekell asked her.

"No, not at all.  Why do you ask?"

"Well it is night.  It is humid out.  We are in a garden filled with all kinds of flowers, plants and even crops that attract bugs."  Mikekell said showing the collection of bugs flying over their heads. 

"Oh.  That is allot of bugs."  She said swatting the bugs away.  "Its okay.  I don't mind really.  I used to collect all sorts of bugs.  Especially fire flies.  My favorite ones.  I got one to live for over two weeks in a small jar.  Saved my family lots of candles at night."  She continued.

'Great she finally starts talking and it's about her bug collection.'  Mikekell thought to himself. 

He pretended to be interested.  She talked about her butterfly room, even a worm collection. 

Mikekell wiped his head with his handkerchief. 

"That is wonderful.  What may I ask is your name?  It can't be lady."  Mikekell asked not caring just hoping to change the subject to something better than insects and their own rooms. 

"It's Megalyn.  Maybe you know my father he is a King also.  King Mentir.  We are very far away from all the seas and oceans.  Our Towers are just a little bit smaller.  We don't spend much time in our Tower but what's around it. 

The sky. 

Even if it's night or day so much to see.  It can possibly never end.  Family plays a big part too. 

Am I boring you Prince?"  She asked Mikekell.

"Its Knight.  Not Prince."  He replied. 

"But your dad, he says your'e a Prince to be."  Megalyn mentioned.

"Well in his eyes I guess but right now I'm a Knight and would like to stay that way.  Even if with my true love or not.  She wont care if I'm a Knight or Prince just as long as I am by her side."

"Sounds like you have a lady picked out already.  Should I go?"  She asked.

"Wait.  I just misused the words.  Lets sit here."  Mikekell said sitting her down on a blanket of moss rocks by a small lighted waterfall. 

"I don't want to tread on any ones feet.  I was told you were willing to meet me and I could make you very happy.  Please understand I'm very sorry."  She apologized repeatedly.

"Enough.  I do not care about that. 

So you said your name was Megalyn.  Do you have both your Queen and King still?"  Mikekell asked.

"I do.  They seem to be fine.  Not much of seeing them.  They are always busy but hear they are doing wonderfully."  She said straightening out her dress.

"I'm here with just the workers and my father.  My mother as many heard passed away.  So knowing that, King Johnkell wants his Knight son to become his Prince now.   I prefer my horse and the riding it is an escape from this place."  He expressed.

"I am not much a lover of the sand here or other Towers.  I love where I am with the Towers at home."

"Maybe soon you can let me know more about it.  Maybe show me this free Tower city.  You do feel free there right?"  Mikekell asked her.

"Yes.  I do.  It has it's goods and bads but I feel free when outside and when really need to be."  She replied. 

"Thats good.  Where is this Tower of your families?"  He asked. 

"We are Farm Towers or Grasslynd Towers.  I guess one of the poorest Towers but we are rich with many other things.  Would you still like to see it?"  Megalyn asked.

"Of course.  Not now but one day.  Lets start planning but for now I am busy.  I will call for you soon. 

Let me walk you to your ride."  Mikekell said showing her the way to the front exit of the Tower. 

"Do you have a ride?"  He asked not seeing a wagon or anything else for her ride home. 

"Yes I do.  I rode my own animal here."  She answered then whistled for her horse. 

Mikekell was stunned at the massive animal that came to her call.  "You ride this beautiful animal?" 

"Yes.  He is my friend.  I take him every where I go.  Now I must be going home.  Don't forget to call for me.  I hope we can talk again."  She said prepping upon her huge bright yellowish horse. 

"Yes.  Good day.  Be careful and I will send for you soon." 

Mikekell watched her ride off on this unusual horse.  Mane long and golden as if gold strands grew from his mane.  The brightest thing on the dark gravelly road.

Mikekell walked back in his room and sent for a Messenger to bathe him for bed.  Then they did so.