Chapter 42: Awful lot of smirking

Tezuka's POV

He woke up and was surprised when he realized that he fell asleep on the bus but what surprised him more was when he turned and saw Ryaka was sleeping on his shoulder. He looked away and blushed.

'I remember she said she haven't had enough sleep so I should just let her be.' Tezuka thought and glared at the teasing face of Kikumaru peeking at him from the front seat.

He looked at his watch and saw it was a little past 8 am, he slept for about 2 hours. That was really usual of him, normally he would stay awake and look outside or play with the others.

They traveled for another couple of hours before reaching a very secluded place. They pulled up on the parking lot and they didn't miss the huge sign on the gate that said "Muroshi Camp".

He tapped Ryaka's cheek to wake her up.

"Mmmm?" Ryaka sleepily groaned.

"Rye, wake up we're here." He whispered.

Ryaka seems to have realized she wasn't at home anymore and quickly sat up straight.

"Oh Kuni-kun, gomen. I slept on your shoulder." Ryaka was looking a bit red.

"Its okay Rye." He said.

"Wait, I didn't drool on you right? Oh my, that's disgusting. Did I?????" Ryaka suddenly asked while wiping her mouth.

He let out a light chuckle. "No, you didn't. Don't worry." He stood up and went to get his and Ryaka's luggage. They alighted the bus together.

----------------

Third Person's POV

They saw 4 buses aside from theirs that's already on the parking lot.

"Wow, this means we have a lot of company on this camp." Momo said while yawning.

"Obviously." Kaidoh smirked at him.

"Don't start now!" Tezuka said just as Momo was about to jump into Kaido.

"Hai." Momo and Kaido stopped but both glared at each other.

They went in and was greeted by a strong competitive auras coming from the other teams that were invited: Rikkai Dai, Shitenhoji, Hyotei and Fudomine.

"You planned for a grand entrance from the start didn't you. Seigaku." Atobe smirked at them.

"Heh, like you're going to stay on top of this camp." Kirihara smirked devilishly.

The others were smirking as well.

"That's an awful lot of smirking. Was there a smirk lesson we missed before we came?" Fuji said as he smiled at everyone.

"NEE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!" Kintaro ran to Ryaka and hugged her tight.

He received piercing stares coming from Tezuka, Fuji, Yukimura, Atobe, Jiro and even from Zaizen and Shiraishi.

"K-kintaro-chan, nice to see you." Ryaka smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"J-jackal, its her." Marui is getting hearts on his eyes while gripping Jackal's arm tight.

"Marui! Ouch!!!" Jackal annoyingly pried him off.

Shiraishi also hovered over Kintaro and scared him with the hand bandage trick. Kintaro ran and hid behind Gin Ishida who is talking to his brother Tetsu Ishida of Fudomine.

"Kaoruuuuuu-kun~!!" Koharu Konjiki ran with a loving expression on his face towards Kaidoh who grimaced at the sight.

"Konjiki! Don't you dare cheat on me!" Hitouji Yuji said while he himself is latched on Momoshiro.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Momo and Kaidoh said in unison while pushing the other two off themselves.

Meanwhile Jiro and Marui went over to Ryaka.

"Ryaka-chan!" Jiro greeted.

"Jiro-kun! Hi!" Ryaka smiled at him and then to Marui. "Bunta-kun, how are you?"

"H-hello R-ryaka-s-san." Marui stuttered.

"Marui, keep yourself together!" Jiro patted him on the back.

"Gomen Ryaka-chan, Marui's a fan like me." Jiro whispered to her.

"Oh? Arigato Bunta-kun." She smiled warmly and Marui almost fainted.

--

"Alright! Everyone listen up!" A voice boomed on the speakers and everyone settled down.

A figure came out on the stage set up on the huge lawn. It was a tall man with short black hair and dressed in a suit.

"I am Takumi Muroshi, I am the son of Akihito Muroshi and I am the director of this camp. I will be the head of the training team and I will facilitate this camp together with some of the country's best people." Takumi Muroshi said as a group of people came on stage.

Takumi introduced each as the head of different divisions: the security, physical training, mental training, food division, and many more. The staff of each are also present beside the stage.

"Each team will be assigned a cabin complete with sleeping rooms, entertainment rooms, your own bath, and even a kitchen and dining area. Yes, there is a kitchen and dining area on your cabins. Lunches will be served at the main hall but breakfasts dinners are to be made by you on your own. A fully stocked pantry will be available for everyone and it is replenished daily." Takumi Muroshi continued and told them the rules of the camp.

"Now that you know the basics of the camp, please take a map for each of you on the side of the stage and go to your respective cabins. Lunch will be served in an hour at the main hall and you will have free time until the evening ceremonies at 7:00 pm. Dinner will be served at the ceremonies so don't bother tonight. Dismissed!" Takumi finished.

They all went to get their maps and headed for their cabins.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~