Chapter 36: Rikkai Dai

Ryaka's POV

'Rikkai Dai Fuzoku, 2 time Nationals champions and almost had a 3rd National title if not to Seigaku winning it this year. So they are Hyotei's practice partners for today huh.' Ryaka thought to herself as she watched the Rikkai Dai team come in.

"Oh, you have a guest today Atobe?" Yukimura Seiichi asked, referring to her.

"Yeah, she's a childhood friend of mine." Atobe said.

She waved at them and they continued talking, but she can see Yukimura's glances towards her.

"Yo! Marui!" Jiro called out to the group.

Marui Bunta approached their seats. "Yo Akutagawa." He said and tossed Jiro a pack of Pocky.

"Yosh!! Arigato!" Jiro happily opened his Pocky and ate it.

Marui turned to her and a shocked expression registered to his face. The bubble gum he's blowing popped.

"Y-you--! You c-can't possibly b-be---????" Jiro leaped up and covered his mouth before he can even finish what he's saying.

"Shhh!!" Jiro hushed him and his hand had some bubblegum stuck in it.

"What the?! Disgusting!" Jiro scowled as he wiped his hands.

"It was your fault you baka!" Marui glared at him and spat his bubble gum.

"But Akutagawa, could it be?" He turned back to Jiro.

Jiro looked at her as if asking permission whether to confirm something with Marui or not. She nodded at him.

"Yeah, its her." Jiro gave him a peace sign.

Marui melted on the spot.

---------------

Third Person's POV

"Hey! Marui! Marui! Wake up!!" Jiro frantically shakes the unconscious Marui. Jackal ran to help as well.

"It seems your guest has a certain charm to her Atobe." Yukimura said as he looked at the commotion nearby.

"She has that effect on people." Atobe smirked.

Sanada Genichiro and Yanagi Renji are watching them as well. Nio Masaharu is paying no attention to anyone while Kirihara Akaya is scowling at the back.

"Tsch. Why do I even have to come here? I told them I don't want to go. This is stupid." Kirihara talks to himself.

They walked towards Ryaka and the others.

---------------