Chapter 3: Ryaka

Her POV

Ryoma was getting cornered by his teammates and she finds it funny. He heard everything and she laughed at them.

"Ehhh~! Ochibi don't deny it! We saw you earlier. :3"

"Saw me where?"

"At the vending machine of course!!"

"Oh you mean..."

"You mean me?" She suddenly asked smiling. Everyone turned around to see who that voice is from, it sounded so angelic and pretty. Their jaws dropped when they realized it was the girl Ryoma was with.

"Waaa~! It's you~! Hi! Hi~!" Eiji quickly went to her. "I'm Eiji Kikumaru, Echizen's teammate."

"The guy with the yellow shirt is Takeshi Momoshiro, the one with the glasses and notebook is Sadaharu Inui, that is Suichiro Oishi, Shusuke Fuji, Takashi Kawamura, and the guy with the bandana is Kaoru Kaido." Eiji introduced everyone.

"Oh, its a pleasure to meet all of you, I'm Ryaka Echizen, Ryoma's onee-san." She introduced herself and bowed.

"WHAT?! ECHIZEN HAS A NEE-SAN?!?!?!?!" Everyone cried out all together.

"Is this true Echizen?" Momo turned to Ryoma still the look of shock in his face.

"Tsch. Yeah." Ryoma said, while putting the cap Momo took off.

"Wow, you didn't tell us you have a sister!"

Momo turned to Ryaka and bowed his head, "Sorry Ryaka-san, we thought you were his girlfriend."

"Its because you're an idiot Momo. Hissssssssssssss" Kaido annoyingly pointed out to Momo.

"What did you just say Viper?!"

"What? You wanna go at it huh?!?!?!"

"Hey, hey that's enough!" Kawamura calmly tries to break them off. Eiji hands him a racket while giggling.

"BURNINNNGGGG!!!! YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING!! WE HAVE A GUEST!!!! BEHAVE YOURSELVES!!! GREATTTTTT!!!"

----------------------------------------

Tezuka's POV

Tezuka is at Coach Ryuzaki's office and they are both looking down on what's happening on the tennis courts.

"She offered?" Tezuka asked the coached while holding an international magazine.

"Yeah. She just came back from America and left her singing career there. Ryaka Echizen, or Rain Nishida as the world know her, she's more than a celebrity singer." Coach Ryuzaki said while admiring the young girl.

"Hmmm. I'm going back there Coach." Tezuka bowed and head to the door.

'Oh? Tezuka, you seem rather interested.' Coach Ryuzaki tought to herself and smiled.

------------------------

Ryaka's POV

"We're really sorry for the confusion, Echizen never mentioned a sister." Fuji apologized to Ryaka.

"Its okay, I lived away from them for quite a while. I stayed in America when they moved back here in Japan. I lived with our brother Ryoga. I suppose you know him?"

"Yeah, we met him at the U-17 camp. So Ryaka-san, when did you come back from America?" Fuji inquired.

Inui was looking at them and writing non-stop on his notebook. "Good data, good data."