Chapter 10: Kunimitsu Tezuka

--flash back continues--

Ryaka's POV

They arrived at the hotel and she collapsed on the bed. "Mmmmmm! I like this bed. Its super comfy!" She said as she snuggled one of the pillows.

"Sometimes you really are a cute kid aren't you?" Ms. Mayuri smiled at her gestures.

Ryaka got up and sat in the middle of the bed while still hugging the pillow. "I can't help it. I like sleeping especially in comfy beds like this one. I wish I have a huge bear to cuddle."

"By the way, aren't you going to meet Ms. Hannah today? You should get changed if you want to get the most out of your day off. Will you be having lunch before you go?" Ms. Mayu asked.

"Nope! I'll be getting lunch with Hannah and her friend who's going to pick me up. But you're right, I should get ready."

Ryaka reached for her brown hair and pulled it off. Her ash-green ombre hair came falling down in soft curls. She went to her bags and looked for an outfit to wear. She picked out a white mesh crop top, a pair of white skinny jeans and white strap heels. 'White is my happy color!' She thought happily. Next, she sat down in front of the dresser and started to take her make up off especially the fake mole on the side of her left eye. She then applied a thin coat of mascara and a simple pink gloss. After she's done with everything, she gave Ms. Mayuri a twirl "Ms. Mayu, how do I look?"

Ms. Mayuri looked at her with pride "You don't look like Rain Nishida at all that's for sure, but your ensemble is still rocking it."

"Hihi, thanks Ms. Mayu!"

Their room telephone rang.

"Yes?" Ms. Mayuri answered.

"Okay, please tell him she's on her way down. Thank you."

"Who's that?" Ryaka asked.

"Its the front desk, I guess Hannah's friend is already downstairs waiting for you."

"Punctual, nice. Okay I will go then. See you at dinner Ms. Mayu!" She grabbed her bag and her phone and headed out.

-----

At the hotel lobby.

Ryaka was still getting adoring stares as she walked across the hotel's lobby. Ms. Mayu even said she looks way more beautiful as her natural self but Rain Nishida is necessary for her to have a normal life outside showbusiness. She looked around while glancing on the photo Hannah sent her earlier it was of a young man her age with light brown hair and glasses. She spotted someone sitting on one couches casually reading a magazine. She took a good look at him before approaching to make sure he's the right person.

"Hi! Kunimitsu-kun?" She greeted him.

He closed the magazine and stood up to greet her as well.

"Yes, I'm Kunimitsu Tezuka, Hannah sent me here to pick you up." He offered his hand for a handshake.

Ryaka took it "Ryaka Echizen, nice to meet you."

There was a surprise that registered on his face.

"You seemed surprised." Ryaka pointed out.

"I'm sorry, its just that I know an Echizen back in Japan." He apologized to her.

"Really? What's their first name?"

"Ryoma. Ryoma Echizen." He answered.

"Hmmmm. Short guy, dark hair with a hint of green highlight, and is addicted to tennis?" She described.

"Yes. Are you by any chance connected to him?"

"Yup! Hihi. Ryoma Echizen is my little brother." She giggled. "Its quite a small world isn't it?"

"It is indeed. Shall we go then Echizen-san?"

"Oh just call me Ryaka, it might get confusing." She winked at him.

"Okay."

They walked out the hotel together.

------

"Tezuka-kun, are you a tennis player?" She aked while they're walking on the streets.

"Yes, what made you ask?"

"Well, you have a lean body and the way you move, walk and carry yourself suggests you are an athlete, also because you seem to be a close friend of Hannah's and I suppose a friend of my brother as well that the sport you play must be tennis. Since both Hannah and Ryoma are the type that isn't good with socializing with other people so they're kind of limited to the sports--tennis in particular, circle of friends." She explained. "It was just a guess though that's why I asked."

She seemed to have caught his attention.

"Is that so?"

"Yeap!" She smiled at him. "So where are we meeting Hannah? Are we going to see her at the center?"

"She asked me to bring you to this restaurant and said she'll meet us there." Tezuka replied.

"Oh okay! Its almost lunch time, I'm starving."

------

At the restaurant.

They ordered juice while waiting for Hannah to arrive.

*ring ring*

Tezuka's phone rang. He answered.

"Hello? What? What do you mean you can't? Huh? Wait-----"

Tezuka's expression darkened.

"Was that Hannah?" Ryaka asked concerned.

"Yes, she said the meeting's running a little late and she'll meet us in the center in a couple of hours." Tezuka explained. "I'm sorry about this Ryaka-san."

"Oh is that so? Well, since were here already why don't we eat lunch?"

They ate lunch and talked about little things. Tezuka wasn't too much of a talker but Ryaka was non-stop so he can't help but be a little talkative as well. Ryaka also shared with him her data gathering skills and her specialization in training.

After lunch, they walked around the city for a bit and sat on one of the benches in a park. An old lady walking her dog saw them and said to her "Such a fine young couple. You look good together." Ryaka only had time to smile at the old lady before she turned around and continue walking. She glanced over at Tezuka and she saw him turning red. "Hey, heard that Tezuka-kun? She said we look good." She jokingly said and winked at him. Tezuka's face turned a deeper shade of red. She laughed at him.

"Let's go to the center." Tezuka quickly stood up and walked. Ryaka got up as well and followed him while still giggling. 'He's such a cute guy. I didn't know guys still blush nowadays' she thought to herself as she caught up with Tezuka.

-----

To be continued...

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

A/N:

Sorry~! This is a really long flashback haha! I had to break it down into chapters. @.@ I just feel like giving Ryaka and Tezuka's back story the respect it deserves. Hihi. This will go on for a few more chapters. Please bear with it. Thank you so much! :D