Chapter 25

Juliet

-Three months later-

"So we're almost done." I smiled at the binder beside me, I was actually talking to Elliot who can't exactly talk back. I just finished with all the arrangements for our wedding. We decided to wait but Blake and I were getting so impatient, so we moved it up because of it. Money wasn't a problem.

I met Blake's mother a few weeks back, she seemed so warm and loving but she didn't seem to want to talk to Blake. Elliot has become her new favorite person and she loves to look after him. She was clearly the French heritage contributor of Blake and vowed to teach Elliot french when he starts to talk.

I picked Elliot up from my lap, he's becoming very heavy which I'm happy about. He looked at me with his deep green eyes, his cuteness should be illegal.

"Do you want something, I'm going out." Blake leaned in the doorway, but when he saw him he picked him up and kissed his little chubby cheeks. Blake has been a great father, at first we were both very scared when Elliot came home we set him down on the bed and for a good hour just looked at him asking what now?

After that, it came naturally.

At night Blake would be up writing so he looked after him and believe it or not, he changes his diapers ( The first time was hilarious, he looked pale and wanted to puke but pulled through, I just laughed at him that day). During the day I'd be home mostly and then he'd get some sleep in.

I wanted to go to college soon, I haven't decided what I wanted to take but I knew that I wanted to get back to work and do something I love. After the wedding, Blake said we can figure things out. My sister has been helping a lot too, she's after all still partly a stylist by heart. She's been on cloud nine since she started working with Adrian, she loves managing an empire, she's always been a dictator. She especially loves it because she can have access to Adrian whenever she wants if you know what I mean.

Hell, I think those two are the descendants of rabbits the way they get it on.

"No, we have enough diapers but I think the milk is up."

"Okay, I'll go get some-I think he's coming with me." He kissed Elliot on the other cheek too.

"Because he's such a babe magnet?" He rolled his eyes.

"Jealous that he's as cute as I am?"

"You know it" He chuckled and walked out, I put the binder in the bookcase.

I heard a knock on the door after Blake left I thought it might be my sister or his brother or worse both, but it was David.

"David?"

"Is Blake here?" I shook my head

"No, he took Elliot to the store, why?"

"I need to talk to you alone," I opened the door wider to let him in. We've been texting and talking a bit after Elliot came home, he's become a good friend. I told him that I was engaged to Blake and how things turned out but he didn't seem too happy about that. He was supportive through everything, though.

I sat down beside him. Blake hasn't really met him yet, he knows how he looks because he spied on us months ago at the coffee shop but he hasn't met him.

"What's wrong?" I felt a little panicked because Emma wasn't with him and since it's the weekend this had me quite worried.

"Nothing is wrong, I just...I miss talking to you"

"I'm sorry I haven't been around but Elliot is my main priority now next to planning the wedding." He shook his head.

"I still can't believe you agreed to marry him, after everything that he's put you through, I think you'd be better off without him," I felt a little shocked that he'd say that but I get his point, Blake and I haven't had the fairytale romance that I expected. On the contrary, if it wasn't for Elliot I don't think we'd be together but I love him now and I think that's the important thing here. I don't have the energy to care about the past, I forgave Blake a long time ago for the things he said and even if those words hurt I'm not so sure I'd be better off without him.

"I love him, that's what matters, " I said a bit irritatedly.

"Are you sure, or do you just feel obliged to marry him because of Elliot?"

"What are you getting at David? It was my decision after all and I will get married even if you don't agree with it." He rubbed his neck slowly and looked at me pained.

He leaned closer to me, his lips landed on mine and he kissed me. It wasn't just a simple kiss it was a full blown French kiss. I pushed away, he landed with a thump on the ground.

"Get out! Get out of here," I was just so shocked that he kissed me, like what the hell? I didn't think I've led him on to believe that I liked him, maybe as a friend but nothing more. I am engaged and I love Blake.

"I'm sorry I thought that you liked me like I do...never mind." He slinked out of the room. I took a deep breath, not sure exactly what to feel, should I be angry, shocked or confused. In fact I'm all of those, about ten minutes later Blake walked through the door with Elliot strapped to him. He put the bag in the kitchen and came back to where I was sitting.

"Are you okay? You haven't moved since I got here" He released Elliot and had him in his arms, pulling out the bottle in the bag, I had to admit this well-built man with this tiny baby in his arms made me melt. I let out a deep breath, one of our promises were to be truthful no matter what and I couldn't just evade from telling him but if I did then he'd explode and go and rip David's head off.

"David came to visit" Blake looked at me curiously and raised his one eyebrow.

"And?"

"He kissed me then I chased him away" I could see the little vein on his temple starting to throb, oh this isn't a good thing. He looked at Elliot as he fed him, he gripped the bottle tighter. His knuckles turning white.

"He did? Why?"

"I don't know, he knows I'm happily engaged and that I love you-I think he may be feeling very alone lately or jealous because of it."

"If he feels lonely he should get himself a hooker, I'll even pay one, he doesn't just come here and kiss you because he's lonely! You're mine and I don't share or should I pound that into his face so that he can understand it!" He softly exclaimed because Elliot was falling asleep but he was really, really pissed, more than I've ever seen him before.

Before I could reply he handed me Elliot and stormed out of the door. Well, that's not good at all, but we said full disclosure, I really hope that he doesn't find David but knowing Blake he could with just one phone call.

I looked at Elliot, I stroked his light flecks of dark hair.

"Well, let's hope daddy cools down before I get a call from a jail cell."

I knew Blake would explode but I was afraid of what he'd do to David and I just knew it's not going to be anything good.