Chapter 18

Juliet

I sat on the bed, my legs crossed. I looked down at my tummy and then smiled.

For the past few hours, I've just sat and thought about everything Blake told me. I should hate him, he kidnapped a man for Pete's sake, I just can't hate him. I know love is blinding, everything he told me was a shock but still.

I knew his business had some shady things going on from the beginning but I've never expected things to be this bad. I'm not angry, I'm not sad I'm just relieved that he was able to tell me all of this on his own. I wanted to know but he still could've hidden things from me and this is the whole truth as far as I know.

I heard a knock on the door, I checked the time to see that it wasn't so late after all. I know Blake thinks that I hate him, I could see it in his face he believes I hate him and I just don't show it. I'm afraid to lose him since I love him so much.

In all honesty, I don't care much about his business and exactly what he does, it's dangerous but he kept us safe so far. I heard the door open and saw Blake standing at the door, he looked at me with sadness etched on his face.

"I don't want to lose you," is the first thing he says.

"You haven't."

"I think I have, I'm sorry" I felt my hands shake, I've never really told him that I love him, not literally making him hear the words, it was all in the gestures that we shared. You can't lose something that's real and if I said it he'd believe I'm his.

"I love you Blake Stone" I stood up from the bed and in the dim hall light walked to him, taking his face into both my hands.

"I love you" he pulled my hands from his face and held onto them.

***

"I never thought I'd say this to you, I never thought I could feel this. I love you." He stared at me before kissing me, our lips melting together like they were made to fit, hunger taking us over. I pulled him into the room. He sat down on the bed as I placed my knees on his sides, pushing him down softly.

His hands rested on my bottom as he pulled me closer, our lips not releasing. He chuckled beneath my lips, making me turn my head away a little to look at him.

"What's so funny Mr. Stone?"

"I didn't think tonight that we'd end up here, I thought you'd not want anything to do with me ever again, or you'd slap me."

"I know I should hate you but I can't, I know I just can't ever leave you." We stopped talking and returned to our vehemently kissing.

He pulled off my shirt and tossed it to the side, his eyes scanning over my breasts.

"I know you feel uncomfortable so tell me when to stop" I shook my head. He pulled off my bra and his lips molded over my nipples, gently playing with them in his mouth. I've missed this. I could feel him getting harder beneath me, he tossed his shirt onto the floor and pulled me so that I could be beneath him.

He let his jeans slide off and trailed with his fingers a trail down my swollen belly, he kissed it and smiled as he pulled down my underwear. He was still in his boxers, so he got rid of them too. He pulled out his member, I've never seen him this hard ever before.

With each powerful thrust, I could feel him drawing me to my peak. I held onto him for dear life.

We moved together in pure ecstasy before I came, he didn't stop and continued to push me into a second orgasm, I could help but moan his name.

"Say it again"

"Say my name" He thrust into me harder

"Blake!" With another moan he let himself go, he pulled away and then gave me a towel, pulling me into the bathroom, pushing me softly against the shower wall, careful not to hurt me. He kissed me again and turned on the shower.

"Next time when we're alone, we're going to try something a bit different."

***

The morning sun was shining brightly through the curtain making me cringe as I woke up. Blake pulled me closer to him in his sleep, mumbling something about turning off the light and rested his hand on my stomach. This had all kinds of butterflies go crazy in my stomach.

I turned to him, staring at him, I just want to kiss him awake, well I could wake him up differently. I ran my fingers down his stomach and over his waistband. I let my hand slide underneath it, gently touching him. His eyes snapped open.

"I knew it wasn't a dream." I stopped touching him and started laughing.

"Hey, we don't have to stop this dream" He had a kind of puppy dog look on his face, I scrunched up my nose. "I really have to pee" I jolted up to the bathroom, perks of being pregnant include a baby pressing down on your bladder, I came back out to a shirtless Blake.

"Fine, I get it, no morning sex." He huffed. I rolled my eyes.

"Remember what you said last night- next time- next time is going to be without other people in the house." I forgot about my sister and Adrian last night, even before Blake came to my door last night I heard noises from the third floor, I don't think we bothered them at all.

I decided to get dressed and Blake mentioned that he had another surprise for me besides next time, but it's back home.

I started the coffee machine to make us some coffee and heard a screech from upstairs, it's not one of those noises so I rushed upstairs. Adrian came out of his room, he looked pale.

"What's wrong?" Blake rushed to where we were.

"Is the baby okay? I heard a woman screaming." I held back the snicker since this isn't the time or the place.

"Ava, it's Ava she's gone, she's gone!" Blake had a deep concerning frown etched on his face.

"What do you mean she's gone?"

"She was here last night, she fell asleep beside me and this morning when I wanted to pull her closer she was just gone."

This is what we got ourselves into when we decided to have these brothers as lovers and now my sister had to pay.

"Call Archer and the others, we have to find her before she gets too far away." I peered into their room to see the door that led to the balcony was open, there was nothing else. Adrian didn't notice anything so they are most likely professional.

"Let's get going!" Adrian yelled.

"No, you're staying here with Juliet, I don't want either of you to come with. She's three months pregnant and Ava is your girlfriend, you can't think straight."

"I'm not-" He slapped his hand over Adrian's mouth. He glared at him.

"You will,you will make sure they don't come back for Juliet, you will keep my baby safe, do you understand me?" He looked kind of scared of Blake so he nodded. Blake kissed my head and then bend down to my tummy and placed a kiss there.

He looked me in the eye, his eyes were a navy blue color now.

"I love you, stay safe my dear, this is my war to fight and it ends today, even if I die".

With that, he left the house.

His war, my sister