Chapter 4- Why

He just kissed me. A kiss full of passion and lust. I grabbed his head, playing with the hairs in the back of his head.

He rubbed my back but soon his hands were on my butt squeezing it as hard as he possibly could. I let out a moan as he smiled against my lips.

He pulled away and walked to his car before getting in he turned around and winked at me.

I stood there confused and wanting more. I walked inside of the house, took a shower and got in the bed. Before I could close my eyes a message popped up on my phone.

*text convo*
Marcus: I told u I would get you back

Me: oh but this is only the beginning

Marcus: then let the games begin

Me: hey marcus

Marcus: what

Me: I like u

Marcus: I like you too cutie, good night

Me: good night pie.... Mars

Marcus: YOU WILL PAYYYYYY

Me: w.e. night

*end of convo*

The next morning...

I woke up feeling great but soon lost that feeling when I looked in the mirror.

"Ugh, I look horrible.", I mumbled. under my breath. I went to do my usual morning routine and decided to flat iron my hair.

I didn't put on much makeup taking into consideration what Marcus told me. I went downstairs to find my mom getting her things.

"You ready?", she asked.

"Yep!!", I yelled, smiling extra hard.

"Well your in a good mood." She said as she got into the car.

"Yea a excellent one actually."

"Do you care to tell me what happened?"

"Of course." I told her everything, from the moment I first saw Marcus until the moment when he kissed me like his life depended on it.

She gave me the 'oh la la' eyebrows before telling me to have a good day as I wished her the same.
I walked into the school and my eyes soon found Jacob.

"Hey best enemie! So what happened at the movies?". He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"How did you know I went?And plus I went with my brother so.."

"Don't act stupid, I know that Marcus was there."

"Nothing happened." We begin to walk away when someone put their hands over my eyes and said "guess who".

"I don't know, let me think. Marcus!", I yelled as he came around and pulled me into a hug.

"Ding ding ding!! We have a winner!"