Chapter 9- Maybe You're Right

I went in my room and tried to forget about the dirty looks from Marcus. Unfortunately, I couldn't, I mean how could I? My ex jealous because I go with someone else? Sounds funny. Wait!? Did I just say I go with Alex? I did, didn't I? I can't believe it, I mean he is very attractive and we have a lot in common.

Do I have feelings for him? No I can't, stop talking crazy Kyla! But we did kiss not once but twice. That doesn't mean he likes me even though I obviously like him. What is wrong with me? I can't decide who I like and who I wanna be with.

My life isn't getting any better. I can't wait for my dad to come home so I can talk to him about it. I could talk to Kyle but that would be weird given that the two boys are his best friends.

I sat there and thought about life when there was a knock on the door. I said 'come in' not caring enough to sit up and see who it was. I kept my eyes closed, too.

"What ya thinking about?", Marcus rubbed my stomach as I sat up.

"Life." I stated.

"I know it's pretty suckish."

"I know, my mom died and things got bad."

"I was talking about for me."

"Oh. How is it hard for you?"

"It's hard to explain."

"Yea I bet it is because you haven't lost one of the most important people in your life."

"I slowly am." I didn't understand until he started to look at me different and realized he was talking about me. I sighed.

"When I saw you with Alex, it broke my heart. I know we aren't going out but I wish we were and I still love you as if we did. I can see that you don't feel the same."

"I never said I didn't feel the same."

"It's not whether you say it, it's what you do."

"I don't do anything."

"Well tell me you love me."

"Why should I?"

"I knew you didn't love me." He was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Wait! Listen it's something thats hard for me to say but you're one of my most favorite people and I do love you. You hear me I love you Marcus!" He smiled and came up to me grabbing my face and tried to kiss me. I turned away. He looked confused and tried again, yet I turned away.

"Come on, you know you wanna kiss me." He licked his lips and rubbed my thigh. I felt heat between my legs and tried to calm myself. He came to me again and I gave up, I let him kiss me with those plump pink lips. He smiled against my lips and climbed on top of me.

He pushed my hands above my head and kissed from my forehead to my jawline, coming up to my lips every once in a while.

I knew what this was leading to and breathed out his name and he continued with more enthusiasm. I finally said it with more force and he pulled away with a confused look.

"I don't wanna do this." I looked at him and noticed he looked really good.

"I should've known." He got up and was walking to the door when I stopped him. I held on to him from behind and noticed that his member was harder than usual. A smirk appeared on my face. He must've felt me smile on his shoulder.

"What are you smiling about?" He grabbed my hand guiding it towards his shoulder. I turned him around and pushed him against the door and smashed my lips into his. He smiled and started laughing pulling away.